“Excellent Fish and Chips”

Portland Seafood Company
Ranked #360 of 4,676 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We were looking for a good alternative to the Newport Bay that closed near us. This was it as the menu and food are identical. We had an excellent meal and good friendly service. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I used a Groupon for this visit and I'm glad I tried PSC out. This is a perfect stop after a hard day's shopping on a visit to Washington Square Mall. We went on a Monday and upgraded one fish and chips to Mahi Mahi, which was very good. The cod fish and chips were a bit mushy for my taste, but that's a minor quibble. The service was very good. All around a significant upgrade over the Food Court!

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Calamari - body and legs deep fried served with onion straws. A bit greasy, but soooo good!

Crab Bucket - included 1/2 pound of snow crab, 4-5 steamer clams, corn on the cob, baby potatoes, 4-5 shrimp, and halibut (sometimes it comes with salmon depending on what type of fish they have that day). It also includes sausage, but I requested no sausage. All of it comes in a small oval metal bucket with butter broth.

Steak - served with baby potatoes and brussel sprouts. My husband said the brussel sprouts were the best he's ever had (sauteed and caramelized).

PROS: Went on late Friday afternoon and it was very easy to get a table, food was hot, good service.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Great restaurant, easy to find along the river,menu with great variety and vegetarian choices as well. Fish is excellent, fish tacos very nice, very accommodating to change up menu items, great service.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

love their hazelnut crusted halibut..food always good when we eat here...been here a number of times while visiting my daughter in Portland..easy to find, nice menu with lots of vegetarian choices and very accommodating to requested changes in menu items