“Authentic!”

Add it.
Lorena's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Love the margaritas. Go for lunch and its a great deal with great food. I love the steak tacos. I have always missed authentic mexican food since moving to portland, but I'm happy to report this is the place to go.!!!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

had dinner with my son. the food was great. the waiter was a pro will deffenetlly be back for more.you have to try it will not be sorry....

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I feel like most Mexican restaurant have cheap somewhat decent food. This one is slightly more expensive than most Mexican restaurants, but has better food. The food was great when we went and the service was extremely friendly. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I have had 2 meals here....both have been excellent.......the owner, that was our waiter, but never tells you he is the owner, is a Mario Lopez look a like!!! Besides, the physical stuff, the entrees are above the normal Mexican food........I, ordered the Tostados Verde, a fantastic dish of pork, tostada fillings,, and wonderful service....actually, better service then the first time!!! We, had visited in their first week of opening, they seem to have corrected all little service bugs.....Nice ambience, and the place was full on a Friday night........First time we shared one Fajita; still had leftovers.....!!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I really enjoyed the enchiladas with their special chipotle sour cream sauce. The service could have been quicker, but I'd go back.

1  Thank sbithell