“Delicious!”

Add it.
Lorena's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I really enjoyed the enchiladas with their special chipotle sour cream sauce. The service could have been quicker, but I'd go back.

1  Thank sbithell

Reviewed 12 July 2012

We flew into Oregon and arrived in Portland looking for a place to eat before our long drive. We found this new place and wow....what great mexican food. After talking with the server we found that they have owned restaurants in other areas...so they know the business. He explained the recipes are all from his mother and it is a family business. The recipes are yummy and the fresh guac made at the table is over the top good. We all had different items and all were really good! Over the weeks we were in Oregon we were in Portland again and once again stopped in to eat and we were pleased once again. When I went to Tripadvisor I found they weren't on here so I had them added and am now their first review. We the public need to spend our time and our money with those businesses who earn it and this one does just that. So if you are in Portland and would like some mexican food for lunch or dinner...stop in! Parking is best in the back of the building...parking can be a challenge here but okay if there is room in the lot behind the building. You will love the food!