“Every kind of outdoors stuff u can imagine ”
Review of REI

REI
Ranked #29 of 154 Shopping in Portland
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

It’s really lots kind of outdoors things u can buy here. Though we came here near 20:00, the time they’ll be closed, they still treated us with patients and professional service. That’s really good service at all.
We bought kid’s snow pants, snow gloves, my snow lens, and golf anti-sun hat,all lets me satisfied.
Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We've been rei members for years. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Quality is always better than cheap.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Very attentive staff! We were just walking around with no plans to buy anything but my wife saw a sneaker she liked & the associate was very helpful & we ended up buying them.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

REI has super customer service - both in the employees you meet and the guarantee behind their products. I shop here during a "Garage Sale", for online specials, and when I receive a gift card. Their products are quality and hold up well, but the price tag prevents me from being a regular shopper.

The Garage Sales are quite an experience. You will find returned items at bargain prices. (Sales are final for garage sale items.) Plan to arrive well before the store opens though and get in line. If you know what you are looking for (shoes, bikes, camping gear, clothes, etc.), go to that area immediately to shop. I passed clothing racks and went directly to shoes. I was able to get right into the shoe area. By the time I left shoes, there was a line of people waiting to get into the shoe area (a space limited room at the Town Center REI). When I walked back to clothing, the bargain racks had been depleted by over half of the items. Shop with determination and make quick decisions. I found some super "garage sale" deals.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 January 2016

We love shopping here for tent pegs, jackets, n such. The have the best tent pegs around. The are long and pointy. blunt on one end while being sharp on the other. They have metal tent pegs, plastic tent pegs. even wooden tent pegs. They have tent pegs with holes and some with hooks. For the tent peg collector its a bonanza and a real find for pegging ones tent. This one also has a good water fountain. Nice and cold. Enjoy!!