“All you ever wanted to know about beer and Portand, too!”

BREWVANA Brewery Tours
US$89.00*
Beers and Barrels
Ranked #2 of 84 Food & Drink in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: BREWVANA provides the ULTIMATE brewery tour experience in Portland, Oregon. With over 60 breweries within city limits, we offer a fun, laid back touring experience with fellow beer lovers to sample the best beer in Portland. Our great relationships with the breweries in town create a VIP touring experience for our guests. BREWVANA tour guides are your facilitators of fun through your beer journey as well as safe and sober drivers transporting you from Pint A to Pint B. Our tours are ALL inclusive, so once you join us, you won’t have to worry about a thing along the way. If you’re interested in connecting to Portland’s craft beer community, HOP on the bus and let us introduce you to this wonderful land of beer!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Los Gatos, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“All you ever wanted to know about beer and Portand, too!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Ever been in a town and not known anybody? Brewvana will solve that problem and introduce you to unique mircro-breweries in the process. Ashley gives the "new to Portland" person the opportunity to meet fellow beer lovers and connect with the premier micro-breweries of Portland in the process. Pass this one up and you will be a beer novice forever.

Visited February 2012

Eugene, Oregon, United States
“So 'Hoppy' that We Took this Tour!”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We had such a great time on this tour with Ashley Rose! There was plenty of beer to go around, lots of laughter, and great food. The pretzel necklaces were a nice touch, as were the Brewvana pilsner glasses. We will definitely do this again!

Visited October 2011
San Francisco, CA
“Great Tour”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Great way to spend a day in Portland. Ashely, the owner and tour guide, is super knowledgeable about beer. Had a blast getting to see the behind the scenes at a few brewpubs and tasting their amazingly good beers.

Highly recommended.

Visited January 2012
Pike Place Market
“Definitely worth going on!”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I am not a beer drinker. I know nothing about beer. Why would I end up on this tour? At least those were my thoughts before I went on Brewvana's tour of Portland Breweries. Wow, I am so glad I did. Portland is wonderful, unique and full of entrepreneurial vision. All of those words describe this tour. Ashley, our guide, was excited about her subject and generous in sharing her knowledge. I left with a new appreciation for beer, even purchased some on the tour. I also have new knowledge. Some which might impress a few of the beer drinkers I do know. We sampled a variety of beers and Ashley gave us a notebook to keep track of what we were tasting. It was great to see parts of Portland I might not have as well. Highly recommend!

Visited January 2012
Denver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome beer, awesome tour”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

We had a great time with Ashley and had a one of a kind, behind the scenes tour. Wouldn't miss this great tour

Visited December 2011