“Good Pastries”

Ranked #5 of 77 Bakeries in Portland
Description: Excellent Sandwiches, And Pastries That Make You See Unicorns
Description: Excellent Sandwiches, And Pastries That Make You See Unicorns
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We needed a pick me up after walking the area. We had coffees - which were very good - and croissants. I would go back.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Giant French macaroons! Also really nice breakfast sandwiches and croissants. Recommend this for a quick casual bite. Can take things to go or sit in casually.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We tasted two types of breads: a baguette and sour dough. Both were good but not awesome. We then had givassier. It is a holiday meal in France. This was excellent. We also had a croissant which was not as flaky as I prefer. We tried the Irish soda bread which was delicious.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This is one of my go-to coffee shops for business meetings. It's not too loud or too busy and I don't feel rushed when I'm there.

The staff is fast and friendly, I've never had trouble getting a table, and their matcha tea soy lattes are delicious. There are plenty of solid sandwich and pastry options available but I usually just go for coffee.

Parking is generally not too hard to come by and it's near bus lines, so if you're meeting someone who's coming from another part of town they shouldn't have much trouble getting there.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The baked goods are scrumptious. They used local, in season fruits. Didn't have anything that wasn't tasty. Our decaf coffee was good, but our friends americano was weak, even on the second try.