Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$98
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
CheapTicketsUS$98
Orbitz.comUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2020

My 16 year old had to stay 2 nights due to having upper&lower scope done at ohsu dordanbecker she has rare csncer gene. She was allowed chicken broth and jello. We live outside eugene. So she there with her dad and ask the motel if they could use can opener, bowl and spoon were told no. I called to explain whats going on the younger sounding guy tells me to bad you should have gotten room with kitchen. Mind you we csnt pick thr hospital does. I ask because they do breakfast could we please use he laughed said no we dont do breakfast. Told me not sure where I got my info. Off there web site. I said can I speak to management or supervisor he said there don't have any set time to be there abd maybe they would call me back. It isnt his problem. I said how sweet I will make sure to leave a review he said I'm so scared. On top there no place to sit in the room other then the bed, it is tiny, outdated, not clean. Very sad that we are dealing with medical issues and other can be so careless. I will be letting hospital know. Please save your self the stress and don't stay here

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

First off, we stayed here for free as the Portland VA (Veterans Administration) has a contract with the Aladdin for veterans who are traveling a long distance for care at the hospital. That in itself says a lot as the hotel is required to maintain a certain standard to maintain its Gov Contract. Now to the hotel. It appears to be a refurbished 1950's motel and is located on the old State Hwy. It's a very clean and quiet place to stay if you are traveling through or looking for an inexpensive place to stay if you are visiting Portland. It is not a resort and it wasn't intended to be. The staff is very nice and helpful. The room was basic and clean with a flat screen TV and the usual cable channels. The bathroom was large and everything worked as it should. There was hot coffee in the office and a limited breakfast in the morning. It's only 10 mins away from the Portland VA Hospital and you don't need to take the interstate to get there. Great place to stay if you have loved ones in the VA. Hospital or Oregon Health & Science Hospital.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SilverTraveler2
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

Myself, wife and adult daughter stayed here for 3 nights during a trip down to Portland Oregon from Vancouver Canada. We were visiting people in Portland and wanted somewhere reasonably priced but comfortable and safe to stay. The hotel is about a $20 Uber ride down to the riverfront in central Portland. (Found a great artisan food and crafts, jewellery etc open air market there on the Saturday morning BTW). There is also a bus stop nearby. This is not a luxury hotel but it is certainly very acceptable functionally, with a decent sized room, comfortable beds, tea/coffee facilities in the room and available at reception. Room and beds were clean and kept clean. Breakfast (in a small area near reception) is simple but adequate for a start - coffee, tea, yoghurts, apples & bananas, muffins and a toaster. The reception staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful in the main. The hotel is in a primarily commercial area, surrounded by businesses etc. There is a Mexican food place nearby but didn’t try that. The area seems safe and quiet and the night’s sleep was good. There is ample parking at the hotel which is ‘‘ motel style” but and three storeys. Pretty little residential cul-de-sac called SW Primrose Street which is just beside the hotel and nice for a quick stroll. We booked for 2 nights and stayed a third. Don’t dismiss this place if you’re looking for a clean, safe and reasonably priced pied-à-terre for a short stay in Portland Oregon.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ConanDublin
Reviewed 30 August 2019

We stayed here one night as the moving van arrived the following morning. Instead of sleeping on the floor of our new apartment, we decided to sleep on beds. Oregon had a heatwave the day we rolled into town. I booked the room the night before, but nothing was ready. The room was sweltering and it took hours to cool down. There were two queen size beds nearly side by side with very little room to walk between them and no room next to the wall. The air conditioning was on the other side of the room, parallel to the beds, so no cool air reached us. The room also came as a suit even though I specifically didn't ask for one. There were a rickety fridge and a battered stove in the corner next to a banged-up sink and cupboards. Yet, the outside of the building was beautiful. I guess they decided they didn't have enough money to renovate both the outside and inside, so they chose the aspect that would be more people in the door. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2019

On the night of the Solstice, June 21, my husband and I stayed at the Aladdin Inn and Suites. We selected this hotel because of the price and location. Unfortunately, when we returned to the room around 10:30 p.m. after a family gathering, my husband failed to notice the concrete barriers separating cars parked head to head from each other. The lighting in the parking lot is not adequate. He tripped over the barrier, landing on his head. Bled profusely. After using hotel towels to stop the bleeding, we were taken to the Emergency Dept by Lyft. Finally lay down in our bed around 5 a.m. Fortunately, my husband sustained no long-term injury from this accident, but the stress on both of us lasted for several days. When we checked out a few hours after arriving back at the hotel, the front desk employee seemed appropriately concerned. Said not to worry about all the extra cleaning that would be required in the room, and when my husband asked her to inform the owner what had happened, attributing his fall to the inadequate lighting, she said that he was coming in later that day and that she would tell him. We never heard from the owner. We think a good-will gesture would have been a phone call to check in on my husband, but nothing. The owner must be deficient in pr skills, [NOTE: I tried to post this review shortly after the incident occurred, but see no evidence of it. Because I have successfully posted before, I think TripAdvisor must be responsible.]

Date of stay: June 2019