1,165 results
All reviews buffalo wild wings portland airport breakfast sandwich red robin free breakfast free shuttle within walking distance max station day pass oatmeal shopping and restaurants sitting area rental car light rail rooms are large an early flight the hotel is clean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always choose Hyatt Place to stay when traveling from the Portland airport. It's conveniently located, allows us to leave our car there and offers shuttle service. The hotel rooms are always spotlessly clean and comfortable. They offer a very nice free breakfast and has an on site, 24/7 cafe.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Place Portland Airport / Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for returning to the Hyatt Place Portland Airport/Cascade Station. We are glad we were able to provide you with a great stay once again and that our proximity to the airport was ideal for your needs. We appreciate your business and hope we will continue to be your hotel of choice when your plans bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bad end to a great Pacific Northwest vacation. I usually like Hyatts and have booked many large business meetings and vacations at their properties.

My son chugged sour milk that we ordered last night from the cafe downstairs and got sick, then they changed me for the tums. The tub was moldy, and the sink would not drain.

I had to go out to buy breakfast, because we did not trust the food.

I went to the front desk to complain, the clerk was nice. She spoke to the manager in the back, Julie Waite.

Julie did not have the decency to come out to speak to me. She offered me 1500 points of my 12,500 point stay as a courtesy... no thanks.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope that you will accept our apologies for the problems you and your son experienced. This is not the typical feedback we receive, so we are sorry for disappointing you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a Hyatt junkie, this is one of my favorites. Free parking, free breakfast, hot tub, pool, etc.
Tonight my wife wasn’t feeling well. Julie, our guest services attendant, was so kind she provided my wife with some Tylenol, yogurt and berries on the house. She was fantastic! Another great thing about Hyatt is we can park and leave our vehicle here while we are away on vacation. This saves us around $150 from having to park in the airport parking lot.
Come by and say hi to Julie and let the staff know that they are receiving high marks from patrons!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the fantastic rating and for taking time to post your review. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service, and they will be happy to know their efforts helped make your stay a great one! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay at the Hyatt Place Portland Airport/Cascade Station.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Standard Hyatt room: spacious comfortable, clean. Good service. Easy checking. Standard Hyatt breakfast with the usual choices: ample choices including healthy options. Nice workout room.

One additional observation: this hotel is right on the airport runway and I could see planes landing, but it’s so well insulated I could hear them. Outside it was noisy but inside quiet. Well done!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Gene, thank you for including the Hyatt Place Portland Airport/Cascade Station in your travel plans. We are happy you loved your well-appointed room and that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The overall stay was average due to the condition of the room. The room appeared to be dated, and the sink wasn't cleaned. There was mold/dirt in the sink. And there were problems with the water pressure of the toilet as well. I communicated this information to the manager and she advised she would have some to clean it on the next day. Additionally, she advised she would submit points to my Hyatt account and I'm still waiting for these points to be awarded. Unfortunately, this information wasn't communicated to the next shift. I had to advised them of the concerns. When the housekeeper cleaned the sink, she didn't properly use gloves. It's critical to use gloves when cleaning mold or any unclean area. I would advise that the manager properly train employees.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Tiffany, thank you for reviewing us. Although we appreciate you letting us know that your overall stay with us was mediocre, we are especially sorry for the service issue you experienced. We have taken a note on your comments and will certainly share it with the staff to ensure such service gaps does not take place in the future. We apologize once again and hope you will see us again so that we can make it up to you.