All reviews the shuttle driver would stay here again stayed here front desk housekeeping shower bed
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The new style HI express, very impressive rooms, great lighting, all kinds of plug ins, both AC and usb, wonderful lighting in the room, great layed out bathroom, super friendly staff, had our reservation ready, no waiting, go the room we wanted, even though the airport is near, we never heard any planes during the night, great area here, will come back if we are in the area

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I didn’t give it a 5 only because it’s so expensive and I have a gripe...We only stayed here because we had so many points to use up. The beds are comfortable. We really didn’t hear the plans taking off and landing which was amazing! The shower is really nice! The weird thing was the bed being so close to the wall. Here’s my gripe: My husband sleeps on the right and needs to have the side table for his bi-pap machine leaving me about 8” to get out on my side! I guess I could have taken the other bed but still...the designers need to think of everyone’s needs when planning so I blame them!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I travel for business often and this is one of the worst hotels I've stayed in. The room is new, but the room is still off gassing, and I felt ill the entire time I stayed in the room. The television didn't work well. I had to have maintenance come up and figure it out. The breakfast was horrible with dried out omelettes and sausage. The bananas were inedible they were so green and the juice was watered down. When I complained about the room they said they were sold out and offered me a frozen meal...pathetic. I would never stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Took the shuttle bus from airport after 10 min of waiting. Perfect. 5 - 10 min drive. Easy friendly check in. Great room with extremely comfortable bed. Everything brand new and everything works perfectly.

Could use some more pressure in the shower, however not a problem.

The Asian Man at breakfast went out of his way to make everyone feel at home. It turned out that he was the shuttle driver, when I needed to pick up my rental car. He then insisted to drive me directly to the rental office.

Fantastic genuine personality and service oriented. This is a keeper, IHG!

Did not use gym or pool area.

Tip: Build a Bar.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018

We has made a reservation at another hotel near the airport. We actually checked in but found the room disgusting and decided we could not stay there. We saw the Holiday Inn Express and pulled in. I went to the desk and asked if they had any rooms available. The person at the desk was so helpful and understanding and found us a room at the last minute. They made a customer of me for life. The hotel seemed to be new. It smelled and was so clean. The shower was wonderful also. We would stay here again and again. The breakfast area was large, uncrowded and clean. If you need a hotel close to the airport, this is the one.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple