1,351 results
All reviews shuttle service free breakfast free shuttle business center indoor pool an early morning flight cascade station great place to stay clean rooms exercise room stayed one night rental car breakfast room yogurt would definitely stay here again hot breakfast night's sleep
Reviewed 16 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Melizza I, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Portland International Airport, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I always look forward to sitting at the bar and enjoying a cold beer. The food is always good and Terry and Lesley always have a smile and make everyone feel welcome. If your in town stop by for a cold one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Melizza I, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Portland International Airport, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Lou,

Thank you for being a regular at our restaurant and bar, Brenner's. I'm so glad that you enjoy the food and the cold beer and that Terry and Lesley take good care of you and the rest of our guests. I will let them know that they are appreciated and were recognized by you.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great price, great service, and conveniently located. This is our new go to hotel in Portland. And the room exceeded our expectations. Like home away from home. The restaurant has a good selection at reasonable prices and the continental breakfast has everything you would expect and a lot more.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Melizza I, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Portland International Airport, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Dawn B,

I'm thrilled that we are now your "go to hotel in Portland". That just made my morning. Our goal is to make every moment matter and it means a great deal to our team that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next trip to Portland.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Melizza I, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Portland International Airport, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We've stayed at this hotel for over 10 years. The staff is accommodating, friendly and professional. Rooms are clean, comfortable. A free hot breakfast of available each day with cookies and coffee each evening. It is our choice of hotels in Portland, Oregon. They shuttle you to and from the airport and offer a park and fly package.

Room Tip: Best view is in front but rooms are larger on the back
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Melizza I, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Portland International Airport, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Karen V,

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to post this informative review. I know that information like this is appreciated by the Trip Advisor travelers is assisting them when looking for a place to stay in the Portland Airport area. We are happy that you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to your return.