Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Agoda.comUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
Orbitz.comUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2019

I'm not sure what the mattresses looked like and I was afraid to look but based on how the box springs looked they were more than likely gross. The second and last pictures are from the bed that my son that just had surgery was sleeping on. The mattresses were hard and extremely uncomfortable. The floors were not clean, there was a pile of dirt and etc in the corner of the bathroom on the floor, the water pressure sucked! Their advertised contital breakfast wasn't contital at all in my opinion. I will not stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

The hotel which is more a Inn was really nice and clean. Its not located in a very turist friendly area but for my purpose where I Need to stay closer to where my daughter lives so it catered for me well. Ample free parking. Staff very friendly specifically Joshua in the night shift. Breakfast was very basic but it let you start the day. Many restaurants nearby Mc Donald and Pizza just next door. Overall it was good.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RaheelzKhan
Reviewed 17 July 2019

You need a cheap place to stay in beautiful Portland. You tell yourself it's not so bad, looks clean! Doesn't smell! True, the bar is low - but parasites aren't worth it. Just book one with better management. The bed bugs crawling over the place will leave you with swollen red bites and you'll curse yourself for not shelling out $50 more to sleep without bugs crawling on you. Disgusting. It was not worth it. I regret this trip.

I was doubly insulted when they accused us of lying. The manager even REFUSED to give me his NAME! I'm serious, how sketch is that?! Have a little integrity. Christ.

To;dr - RUN. This place will ruin your Portland experience and force you to decontaminate your own stuff of parasites after actually paying someone to do this to you. They need to remove those 1980s wood headboards fixed to the wall - any exterminator will tell you that's how this infestation has gone on for so long.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2019

$115us/$159c. (for 2 beds) was about average for the trip of $103us/$140C. for our month long trip down the coast and back up, from Victoria, BC, Canada to San Diego, California, USA.

A little better than average room quality for a mid priced hotel. Asked for extra pillows and the Desk Clerk delivered them to our room right away. Breakfast was typical Yogurt, blueberry muffins, “make your own” waffles, tea and coffee.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Staff provide excellent customer service. Rooms are spacious and clean. This business is a little bit older and has some obvious wear but is comfortable. They also provide a continental breakfast. Waffles and coffee are great. This facility offers a generous discount to families who have members requiring medical treatment at OHSU, Doernbecher's Hospital, or Randall's Children's Hospital. We are so grateful for this resource.

Date of stay: May 2019