“Great for dates”

Ranked #29 of 4,813 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 August 2018

My partner brings me here for celebration brunchs and/or regular brunches. Delicious food with great portions make the prices fair, and the staff are always chatty and fun. I like to people watch and drool over the pastry case as well. One of my neighborhood favorites.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

While walking around this neighborhood in Portland we were feeling a bit hungry and spotted this place, which we believe we had visited before. In any case, we were delighted with the service, décor, and food. We had the Citron Paradise, Kobe Beef Sliders, Calamari. And Trio Chocolate for dessert. All were excellent.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Petite Provence offers a huge array of pastries and croissants. We tried several pastries and they were all little pieces of perfection!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t blown away by this place for breakfast. It wasn’t bad but it just wasn’t impressive. They did have a very good croissant & I enjoyed the Bloody Mary flight but other than that I wasn’t too impressed. The bakery portion looked good though. The spicy Bloody Mary was the best.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love French food and delight in finding a great croissant so we initially went to the Portland location on Division St to try one of their croissants for breakfast. After looking at the variety of their selections; pear, pain au chocolat, almond chocolate, etc., we decided we would purchase some to have the next day and order from their menu today. Boy, am I glad we did! I had the baked eggs with potatoes, ham, mushrooms, gruyere cheese and my husband had the risotto cakes topped with poached eggs. Both were delicious! Their desserts looked mouth watering delicious and if we weren’t just traveling through Portland for the day, we would be back to try those too! In addition, the service was outstanding and my husband noted that they had done a really good job of decorating the location to make it feel authentic.