“A beautiful setting for a sweet and a warm drink!”
Review of Petite Provence

Petite Provence
Ranked #30 of 4,849 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 November 2017

On a cold, wet day, we discovered this eatery on Alberta St. in NE Portland. The shop front has such beautiful curb appeal. As we walked by, we looked through the windows--so many patrons were sitting inside, smiling and chatting. We decided to go in, and join them.

Inside it is warm and inviting. The interior is in colors of black and golds. Just lovely. We were quickly seated, and looked over their menu. We chose "sweets" and coffee. It was a morning that was "delicious and warm." Perfect for a cold, late-morning get together with friends.

Our service was first rate, efficient and very friendly. The food was really delicious. Thanks for a wonderful dining experience. We will be back! It has been years since we were in Paris, but this lovely eatery would fit in perfectly there. Brought back wonderful memories for us.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to get breakfast to go. The pastries were all so beautiful it was hard to choose. I ended up trying a raspberry croissant, which to me looked like a danish, but was excellent. I had the kouign amann which was rather bland and was lacking the sugar that I was expecting. The texture did not seem as flaky as it should be. Later I had a salted caramel macaroon and it was superb and had a lovely layer of caramel inside. The coffee was good. Overall a very nice patisserie.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This is the cutest little restaurant. The whole thing reminded me of our trip to France. The chocolate croissants are to die for! I had the warm berry crepes and my husband had a salmon hash and both were delicious.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Three of us had a business lunch, which actually meant two breakfast and a soup 'n salad. Simply lovely. The wild salmon hash, croissants, strawberry spongecake parfaits, risotto cake & eggs, and coffee were either deeply satisfying or unique or both. This was our first time but we intend to go back next time we're in Portland. (Division St restaurant)

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Petite Provence is one of my favorite food places in Portland. Whenever people ask me where to go when visiting, PP is always on the list. I'm a sucker for dessert and theirs is all to die for. I also recall having a delicious soup here once. The beet salad is exquisite.