“Reminded Me Of France”

Ranked #28 of 4,649 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This is the cutest little restaurant. The whole thing reminded me of our trip to France. The chocolate croissants are to die for! I had the warm berry crepes and my husband had a salmon hash and both were delicious.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Three of us had a business lunch, which actually meant two breakfast and a soup 'n salad. Simply lovely. The wild salmon hash, croissants, strawberry spongecake parfaits, risotto cake & eggs, and coffee were either deeply satisfying or unique or both. This was our first time but we intend to go back next time we're in Portland. (Division St restaurant)

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Petite Provence is one of my favorite food places in Portland. Whenever people ask me where to go when visiting, PP is always on the list. I'm a sucker for dessert and theirs is all to die for. I also recall having a delicious soup here once. The beet salad is exquisite.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

While visiting Portland we had to visit Alberta St in the north east part of the city. This is a very interesting area and the Petite Provence was as good as its looks indicated. European atmosphere, excellent coffee & decadent pastries. What more could you ask for? Recommended

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We were staying in this quarter of Portland and were recommended Petite Provence for breakfast. We were not disappointed! The corned beef hash was absolutely outstanding and the more traditional breakfast items were well prepared and generous. Service was friendly and quite quick given the place was full. There is also a bakery on the premises, so if you can't stay you can pop in for croissants and the like, to take away. Definitely worth a visit.