“Amazing !”

Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station
Ranked #50 of 146 Hotels in Portland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I rave about this hotel !

The beds are so comfortable there's a 24hour pool ! The staff is so helpfull it's in a good location (casscade station) where there is shopping and food !

The hotel it's self is very modern very hip!

Iev stayed hear multiple times over (7) and I have never had a bad experience ! I love aloft

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Cree_caywood
AloftpdxGM, General Manager at Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Hello Cree_caywood!

Thank you for your review! I know you have choices of where to stay and I'm glad to hear that you continue to choose us. We will do everything we can to make sure that you never have a bad experience.

We look forward to your next visit.

Until next time, Live Life Aloft!

David

Reviewed 10 January 2012

I stay at this hotel about 10 times a year and in every instance, I encounter friendly, courteous staff, clean rooms and excellent service. I find the rooms to be perfect for working after hours (free wifi, unlike some other hotels), free water in the room (yes, unlike some other hotels that want to charge you $6 or more), a small refrigerator and a wonderful little market. I've had the unfortunate experience of being sick during one trip and found chicken soup in their market when I was too sick to go anywhere else. Shopping and dining are close by if you need something and the train station carries me to work or downtown. Excellent place, excellent people, clean and comfortable rooms.

Room Tip: Higher floors are a bit quieter--AT & T reception is kinda sketchy in some areas, so check if yo...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank D M
AloftpdxGM, Manager at Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Hello D M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review. I'm sorry to hear that you fell ill during your last visit. As a frequent traveler there is nothing worse than falling ill while on a trip. I'm glad that the Chicken Soup helped ease the symptoms.

I am very pleased to hear that you stay with us about 10 times a year. I'm disappointed that I have not had the chance to meet you in person. If you have a moment on your next visit, please ask for me at the front desk so I may introduce myself and thank you for your loyalty.

Best regards,

David

Reviewed 2 January 2012

For the young and trendy...colour scheme not for the shy...spacious room and clever concept. Ideal if you either do not eat in the hotel or you don't mind prepacked food. Cool bar.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christoph H
Reviewed 30 December 2011

This Aloft is a great hotel if you have an early flight out of PDX, or if you are just in Portland for a quick trip. Conveniently location just off I-205, near the Portland International Airport. Always available for late check in, pet friendly, and nice atmosphere to play billiards or drink and share appetizers in the WXYZ bar. Low rate makes this hotel a nice option for affordability, and delivers an enjoyable stay. All rooms are same layout, no suites available. Rooms are well decorated, clean, and fairly large.

Room Tip: All rooms are same size, no suites available. Rooms on the first floor are down a separate hallway f...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I've stayed here twice now, and the place is a great way to start or end a trip out of PDX. Modern, clean, new, and next to great places to eat or grab a drink at the end of a long day. Both times I've been here, there has been a band downstairs in the lobby...very cool hip place to stay. I will definitely be back. As an SPG gold, you even get free coffee drinks in the lobby. Shuttle was a bit slow the first trip, they had issues with one of the vans (they share shuttle with the Sheraton), I would just suggest making your pick up time clear to the front desk staff, and don't try to cut it too close.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a view of the mountains it it is clear.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Portland hotels
0.2 km away
1.4 km away
Hampton Inn Portland-Airport
Hampton Inn Portland-Airport
#42 of 146 in Portland

Been to Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station

Address: 9920 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland, OR 97220-6828
Region: United States > Oregon > Portland
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#16 Green Hotel in Portland
#26 Family Hotel in Portland
#31 Business Hotel in Portland
#46 Romantic Hotel in Portland
Price Range: €115 - €213 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station 3*
For the traveler open to possibilities, Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station is a fresh, fun, forward-thinking alternative. We're minutes from Portland International Airport, with easy light rail access to downtown's urban energy-plus the great outdoors at our doorstep! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Aloft Portland Airport At Cascade Station Hotel Portland