Free cancellation until 29/07
US$157
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
US$253
US$264
US$217
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$160
US$148
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$261
US$227
  • Restaurant
Nordic Inn and Suites(Portland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$125
US$286
US$228
Hotels.com
2,932 results
All reviewsdriftwood roomdriftwood barhollywood themegracie's restaurantde luxepillow menuthe pearlrooms are smallbeautiful hotelroom servicecorner roomhotel barhappy hourold schoolfront desk staffvalet parkingfew blocks
Reviewed 16 November 2017

This is my third or fourth stay at the Hotel deLuxe, although it has been a couple of years since I was last here. It impressed me before and it still does. Our room was small, but was more than adequately furnished for our needs. It felt luxurious, notwithstanding the small size. I appreciate the details: the crystal light fixtures, the Tivoli clock radio, soft bathrobes, high quality linens, dimmable bedside lamps. The complimentary sparkling wine when we checked in was fun and surprisingly good! The breakfast in the in-house restaurant, Gracie's, was delicious, too. All-in-all, we had a pleasant and memorable stay here and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ESNODs
Tim B, General Manager at Hotel deLuxe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thanks you for the great review! It is so nice to know that your stay was pleasant and memorable. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Super friendly and helpful staff, beautiful hotel, great bar and restaurant, comfortable rooms. Nothing bad to say about this place!

Complimentary drinks in the evening were a great touch, would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Portland.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian L

Thank you for the recommendation! Nice to know you enjoyed our Bubbly Hour, when we serve a variety of sparkling wine to our guests. It is something we started recently and it has been well received. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights while visiting family in Portland. Hotel was good and central location was very convenient. I just have one issue. As a paying guest I don’t enjoy entering the breakfast room and being asked if I’ve made a reservation - especially when the rather large room is almost empty of people. I do understand that from time to time the restaurant might get booked out but that would be an exception. And if availability is a common problem there should be clear visible notices in the room advising guests to book.

Getting asked as you arrive just comes across as snooty and slightly dampens an otherwise good experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gregpmet
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We were there for only one day but enjoyed our stay. Nice room, especially the bathroom. The décor is nice and the building seems well kept up. We were also happy at how quiet it was. Some hotels heating systems etc. are incredibly loud but I didn't notice it here. We had a good time in the little bar and had appetizers and champagne. Definitely make reservations for breakfast. The food was really good and the service was great. Very friendly staff. As beekeepers ourselves, I am impressed that they keep bee hives on the roof!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CousinCathy

Thanks for taking time to share your review of you stay. We are glad to know that you were pleased. Also glad to see that you noticed that we are beekeepers. Not only do we have our own hives, we sell the honey in our Honor Bar. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My husband and I stayed here on the recommendation of a portlandian for one night. We chose a small room via price and it was small, especially the bathroom but it was fine for one night. You can walk to downtown pretty easily and the parking garage is next door if you do not want to valet your car. They do give a discount for the garage but you definitely have to ask for it. Since this was the first time in Portland I would have no idea if this was as good as it gets for the price or if one can do better.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple