2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$166
View deal
Hotels.comUS$166
Expedia.comUS$166
PricelineUS$166
Agoda.comUS$166
TraveluroUS$170
Lol.travelUS$201
All reviews rooftop restaurant convention center moda center valet parking modern hotel red robin light rail max line walk in shower attending a conference city view valet staff across the river enjoyed my stay street noise happy hour convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2022

The Hotel Eastland was a HIT!! Exceptional service, Room was fantastic and food/service at The Metropolitan Tavern was fantastic!! Julia at the front desk took care of us. A taxi ride away from all you need. You've gotta give this place a try!!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jeff Brown, General Manager at Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

We are so happy Eastlund was a HIT and we appreciate the kind words about our staff and service. I will personally thank Julia for her excellent attention and we appreciate you visiting our rooftop restaurant and bar. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to PDX.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2022

It was a pleasant experience staying at Eastlund Hotel. It is clean and with a good cafe and an awesome restaurant. The hotel is also very close to the Metro. The staff are accommodating. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I will stay at this hotel when I come back to Portland.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeff Brown, General Manager at Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

We appreciate the great review and we are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Eastlund. Thank you for visiting our onsite café open daily for breakfast and our rooftop restaurant open for lunch, dinner and brunch on the weekends. We look forward to having you back the next time you visit from Texas.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

Absolute best hotel during our trip. The amenities were wonderful and the hotel staff were super nice and professional. Their rooftop restaurant had great views and amazing prices during happy hour, and their food was delicious. Our room was clean, spacious, had every amenity I could have wanted plus more, and it had lots of lighting and was updated. USB ports on both sides of the bed. I wasn’t thrilled that we had to pay for parking, but it’s downtown and a lot is within walking distance so that was fine. The valet staff was helpful and I loved the text system they used if you needed anything or wanted to request your car.

Room tip: You’ll have to pay for parking at the hotel, it was $39/night for us
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the outstanding 5-Star review and we are very happy to see you took advantage of our rooftop restaurant Metropolitan Tavern. We thank you for the kind words about our staff and service and we are happy to hear you took advantage of our easy to use texting amenity making it easy for you to request anything at anytime during your stay with us. We look forward to having you back the next time you travel up from California.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

The hotel physically looks good and rooms look modern. However service is the worst. They denied STANDARD basic room cleaning for an accident in the room because request wasn’t made the night before (I checked in at 11pm) and they sent towels only and let me deal with toilet water accident all by myself. The phone in the room was disconnected three separate times while talking and explaining the above to the reception btw and they never cared to call back. Night concierge is an absolute mess, never greets and looks pretty unhappy that I had to wake him up for simple questions, kept conversation short and to the minimum. The noise form the outside is absolute horror if someone wants to sleep in early or is a light sleeper like myself. They do have plenty of earplugs everywhere but not sure if you have to pay for them because they have literally everything in the room priced up but don’t have a kettle / water boiler for tea (they do have a tea bag tho haha). They will make you pay $36 per day for parking while there is plenty of street parking available right outside. Never use their parking option. In general i didn’t enjoy my stay at all and I feel like the hotel can do better from the great facility in leveling up basic communication and providing basic services instead of focusing on saving money at my comfort’s cost while milking every penny possible in an obvious ways. I will never come back to this hotel ever again and will never recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Don’t fall for their parking option ($36/day), use street parking. Make sure to check in for basic room cleaning service the night before
Trip type: Travelled solo

We are very sorry to hear about the room concerns you had with your recent stay with us. I have personally spoken with our evening team to ensure they are as helpful as possible with all guests no matter what time of day requests are asked of them. We offer daily housekeeping stay over service on request as most hotels have transitioned since Covid is still an ongoing concern. As for the phone in your room I have personally checked to ensure this is working properly. The hotel does offer valet parking only for $36 per night. This rate is very competitive and much less than comparable hotels on the other side of the river. You are more than welcome to use street parking, however we feel for a secure parking facility monitored 24/7 with HD cameras and a security team our parking fee is of great value for our guests. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

Great location - great atmosphere! Ours was just an overnight stay. Wish we could have had several days. Awesome open bar patio with yummy appetizers and great drinks. Room was great bed was really comfortable. We will definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jeff Brown, General Manager at Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2022

We love hearing from our guests and we are so thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Eastlund. On your next visit we also have a newly opened wine bar (Amphora Wine Merchant) open Tuesday - Saturday's. We look forward to having you back and visiting our newest food and beverage outlet the next time you are in Portland!