All reviews comfy bed great rate walking distance ina microwave
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

It hits all the basic needs. Big Towels ,clean, comfy bed, 3 pillows to select from, a very reasonable breakfast and a great rate. Ina the manager was very congenial. The office decor says “hi your in Pendleton!” Very cowboy western.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I Priceline’s this place and then read reviews that caused me some concern. It sounded horrid, but it was fine.
The woman at the front desk was friendly and personable. We got a double room along the back, it was quiet, the room was rudimentary, clean beds and towels, frig, microwave and only about 3 or 4 blocks from the river walk which is a nice place to give the dogs some exercise after a long day on the road.
As hotels go overall I’d rate it a 1 star, but within its category of cheap road stops I’d give it a 4

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The rooms and property need updating. The rooms were small but had quiet airconditioning we had a problem getting the TV working but the maid helped us out. The breakfast was small but adequate. Would not stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I usually don't write reviews but this place was so bad in so many ways! First of all, a group of us reserved 6 rooms for the Maroon 5 concert. We had them reserved for almost a year. When we got there, the rooms weren't ready, so we got something to eat. When we checked in, we were told the rooms were all taken, which left my husband and me without a room. Another couple discovered that their room was a smoking room. They decided to not spend the night so we took their room. It had a sign on the table that said "thank you for not smoking". It was the most disgusting stinky room I've ever stayed in. I went to the front desk and the manager said, it's not supposed to be a smoking room. I don't know how anyone could give this place a good review!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Judy G
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Location fair, Rooms old and small, not especially clean rooms or site. Hotel is old and poorly maintained. Smoking area was directly outside of our room and stunk, Rooms needed paint, beds were comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2017