See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

It hits all the basic needs. Big Towels ,clean, comfy bed, 3 pillows to select from, a very reasonable breakfast and a great rate. Ina the manager was very congenial. The office decor says “hi your in Pendleton!” Very cowboy western.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I Priceline’s this place and then read reviews that caused me some concern. It sounded horrid, but it was fine.
The woman at the front desk was friendly and personable. We got a double room along the back, it was quiet, the room was rudimentary, clean beds and towels, frig, microwave and only about 3 or 4 blocks from the river walk which is a nice place to give the dogs some exercise after a long day on the road.
As hotels go overall I’d rate it a 1 star, but within its category of cheap road stops I’d give it a 4

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The rooms and property need updating. The rooms were small but had quiet airconditioning we had a problem getting the TV working but the maid helped us out. The breakfast was small but adequate. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I usually don't write reviews but this place was so bad in so many ways! First of all, a group of us reserved 6 rooms for the Maroon 5 concert. We had them reserved for almost a year. When we got there, the rooms weren't ready, so we got something to eat. When we checked in, we were told the rooms were all taken, which left my husband and me without a room. Another couple discovered that their room was a smoking room. They decided to not spend the night so we took their room. It had a sign on the table that said "thank you for not smoking". It was the most disgusting stinky room I've ever stayed in. I went to the front desk and the manager said, it's not supposed to be a smoking room. I don't know how anyone could give this place a good review!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Judy G
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Location fair, Rooms old and small, not especially clean rooms or site. Hotel is old and poorly maintained. Smoking area was directly outside of our room and stunk, Rooms needed paint, beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple