All reviews howard johnson new owners indian restaurant room was clean an older hotel stay there again continental breakfast quick stop the river walk fridge and microwave pleasant surprise waffles we've stayed coffee maker road trip andrea clay
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Check in was fast and easy. Thanks Clay.. Great beds didn't want for anything. Breakfast was okay. It was free so no complaints. Will stay here next time we are in town. Clay shared the best places to Check out while in town. Wevhax a Great visit..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendi-Holt
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended we stay at the Marigold and we were glad! It was a great price and we pulled right up to the room to unload. Clearly an older building but appreciated the care taken to fix it up with new paint and flowers all around. We had a room with older carpet , but brand new comfy beds and lovely linens! Surprised to get cereal and bagels and coffee in the morning included since it was such a bargain price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Travelfundoc
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here twice now on our travels. This hotel is very nice. The rooms are nicely decorated, and clean. The price is good. The gentleman that runs the front desk is very friendly. It’s a Nice place to stay. We walked across the street to Hamley’s for dinner. What great hospitality this town has. We can’t wait to stay there again. Thank you for everything.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is very good. In the middle of Pendleton. Clay was very friendly. It is called a hotel but it is not. It is a motel. You park your car in front of your room. The room was very small. No space for 2 suitcases. What bothered me the most was the airco. It was a very hot day so it was necessary to turn the airco on at night. The airco is just beside the bed. Have you ever tried to sleep with an airco blowing in your face? Breakfast is very, very minimal. I know it is complementary but I have had much better breakfast even if it is complementary.
But it is not all negative. It is not expensive.
Will I recommend this place? Not sure. And in case I will got a reply from the owner: I was not having a bad day.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We took off at the last minute and came across the Marigold Hotel coming into town. Clay was at the desk and was helpful and friendly, also giving good advice for dinner. The room was clean with new furnishings and I had an opportunity to talk to the owner as I was getting my room. He was very appreciative of our business and just a very nice man. He was rightfully proud of his hotel. Good breakfast and we were glad we stayed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple