US$74
US$117
US$96
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$77
Travelodge by Wyndham Pendleton OR(Pendleton)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
Oxford Suites Pendleton(Pendleton)
US$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$122
US$100
US$109
US$70
US$68
All reviewshoward johnsonnew ownersindian restaurantroom was cleanan older hotelstay there againcontinental breakfastthe river walkquick stopfridge and microwavewafflespleasant surprisecoffee makerwe've stayedroad tripgreat place to stayandrea
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We had considered a number of lodging options and decided to go to The Marigold Hotel which is right in downtown Pendleton. It has kind of a 60’s vintage motel vibe (not like the one in the movie set in India). Our room was clean (nothing fancy) and comfortable, and the service was good. I especially liked the manager that greeted us and checked us in. They included a free continental breakfast which was pretty standard, and good.

The hotel is just a couple of blocks from the riverwalk, which is a pleasant place to walk and relax. It is also close to a number of local restaurants and shops that we found interesting.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I needed a place to stay for the night and were worried we wouldnt find a spot because of the 2017 Round Up, but the Marigold was available. They had one king size bed left and that was more than fine and it was really comfortable. The hotel sits right in the downtown area and there are some stores, restaurants, and bars worth checking out. The free breakfast also offered a variety of food to choose from. Thanks for the hospitality!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stayed here for a night on a drive across the country. The room was comfortable, from the beds to the water pressure and the temperature. The walls were a little thin at times, but that was not a problem. The location was great, as it was an easy walk (or drive) to restaurants and bars, and we appreciated the advice about places to try when we asked during check-in.

The only downside was, after having read some reviews online about bookings being lost or cancelled, I was a little nervous and wanted to have a confirmation from the hotel in addition to the third-party we booked through. It took repeated calls over a few days to get any kind of confirmation (lots of: I'm looking, or, I'll get back to you) but in the end the reservation was solid and our room was there! I think I was just a little worried by a couple negative reviews, and I'm glad I ignored them and booked anyway.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Great location in the heart of old Pendleton near Western shops, brewery, restaurants and the river. Clean, very comfortable beds, nicely decorated. Great wifi and lots of tv channel choices. Helpful staff and owner. Very reasonable rates for the accommodations. I will definitely put this place on my return visit stay list.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and spacious with free parking right outside my door. The towel rack in the bathroom was broken, but not a big deal.

The biggest hassle was wi-fi. It was essentially non- existent at first (0.22 mbps download and 0.00 mbps upload). The owners said the signal should be "strong", but after the desk clerk said it was fixed it was still very slow and glitchy with frequent pauses while trying to watch Netflix.

If that issue gets resolved, I'd give an overall 4 star rating for comfort, cleanliness and value.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo