All reviews knights inn howard johnson indian restaurant room was clean off street parking an older hotel great price stay there again continental breakfast bagels fridge and microwave river walk quick stop a great stay we've stayed coffee maker road trip
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Great location in the heart of old Pendleton near Western shops, brewery, restaurants and the river. Clean, very comfortable beds, nicely decorated. Great wifi and lots of tv channel choices. Helpful staff and owner. Very reasonable rates for the accommodations. I will definitely put this place on my return visit stay list.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and spacious with free parking right outside my door. The towel rack in the bathroom was broken, but not a big deal.

The biggest hassle was wi-fi. It was essentially non- existent at first (0.22 mbps download and 0.00 mbps upload). The owners said the signal should be "strong", but after the desk clerk said it was fixed it was still very slow and glitchy with frequent pauses while trying to watch Netflix.

If that issue gets resolved, I'd give an overall 4 star rating for comfort, cleanliness and value.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Stopped for the night . Hotel is older but has updated rooms and comfortable beds. Location is great right downtown next to a brewery and bar across the street. Breakfast provided with quick, simple fixings--we may have come too late. Cereal/fruit/coffee available as well as waffle maker. Hotel owners are very nice and greeted us with life advice that is on their business cards: "There is beauty in everything...when you change the way you look at the things, the things you look at change".

Room tip: we enjoyed the king bed with Jacuzzi tub
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Clean and in a very good location, with a great owner who cares, this is a good place for the budget minded. We strolled the old downtown, and slept like babies. We expect this place to get better with time and plan to stop here when next in Pendleton.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The positive vibes at this place blew me away! I thought I was just going to get a room for the night, but now it feels like I've made new friends and have a new home! I was in town for the total solar eclipse, and felt lucky to get a room at all. Who knew the conversations checking in and out, and at breakfast would turn out to be highlights of the trip! It was clean and retro-cool, right downtown near a bunch of neat places to eat. New beds! I just noticed that everyone who worked there seemed to be happy with their job, and it shows in how well they take care of the place.

• Trip type: Travelled solo