“Great food, Wonderful Service. ”

The Prodigal Son Brewery and Pub
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Visited twice on 19 May. A late snack and a late dinner. We had small plates that were prepared and delivered quickly. The drinks were good and priced accordingly. We had hamburgers for dinner and they were delicious. Again the service was quick and personal even though the place was crowded. The staff was professional and prompt. Thank you Prodigal Son for being there.

1  Thank William A

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did the Pendleton Live underground show and at the end of the tour, they gave us the option of buying a souvenir stein. If you take it in to the Prodigal Son Brewery, you get a free beer. So, we went. The gal suggested the Portobello mushroom burger. It was very tasty. My husband got the Pit Boss with roasted jalapenos. This was a worthwhile place to get a bite to eat. I wish I had sampled more of their beers but it was a warm day and I was wanting more water. If we ever swing back through, we will definitely stop back in. Prices we also very reasonable with most choices between $10-$14.

1  Thank Sheena C
Reviewed 19 May 2018

The place was crazy-busy on a very nice Friday evening, but we managed to score a table in the large and very loud front area. If you're looking for a quiet date night I'd suggest going a bit later. Beer is ok, the menu is adventurous and fun. Servers were doing the best they could given the crowd.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Really cool looking when you walk-in, couple of different rooms to sit in. Service is out standing. Don was very good. Liked the Beer. Food was amazing the Sweet and Sour Cauliflower is a must order. Just very nice all round.

1  Thank BobandIsabel
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Enjoyable meal with good home brewed beer and delicious entrees of coconut clams and teriyaki noodles with chicken and veggies. Followed this with sort of a chocolate pecan pie.

1  Thank Dianne H