“A great spot!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Travelling through Pendleton Oregon, I was recommended to go to this restaurant by Rugged Country Motel… I was not disappointed! The craft beers are amazing, the food was wonderful, the service was impeccable ……thank you Cori and Jennifer!!! The place had a real funky feel, and would recommend this restaurant to any person travelling through Pendleton Oregon!!!

2  Thank Greg K

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fried oyster sandwich, cheese burger with caramelized onions, house made chips and fries- all excellent! 5 oz beer flights for going on the road.

2  Thank Iris P
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, great beer and great service. Been here before for breakfast so we came back for dinner. Will visit each time we come through.

2  Thank acclegg
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My friend I and stopped at The Prodigal Son on our way through Pendleton. I don’t drink alcohol so I was skeptical of what they could offer. Wow, was I wrong! We decided to order off of the Happy Hour menu and dabbled in a variety of dishes. Our favorites: ham and grilled cheese sandwich, sweet potato fries and Mac and cheese.

The atmosphere is fantastic and laid back. It matches the style and feel of Pendleton...Old West meets modern foodie.

We will go back for sure!

2  Thank Jillian_Paige
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The food is consistently good. We have been coming here for years and look forward to coming back whenever we are in town. Great beer selection with a little something for everyone. There is a toy room for kids which makes for a relaxing dinner. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Becky R