“A nice place for unique variety or just for something different.”

OMG! Burgers & Brew
Ranked #21 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Pendleton's newest hot spot for gourmet burgers, sliders & dogs with vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options, featuring specialty milkshakes, cocktails and local brews!
Reviewed 6 October 2018

A well done establishment with great decor that goes tastefully with the old west feel of Pendleton. A smaller footprint but has plenty of room for people in wheelchairs. Both sides of the room have that old west brick with tables and padded chairs. A long padded bench runs along one of the walls. There's a 8 place setting around a nice lava rock fire pit that's a nice focal point. A bar well stocked with hard liquor, draft and bottled beer as well as wine. It was also very clean inside. They do offer take out and looks like wifi.
The menu is easy to read and well organized. They specialize in unique burgers but have chicken sandwiches, sliders, limited salads, and a couple of vegie options. They have limited deserts but are unique as well in addition to different appetizers like deviled eggs. The fries are wide ribbon cut and I've never seen that before. The food was good and better than some places I've been thorough. Located right in the middle of downtown main street, it's at a great location to go exploring Pendleton. Parking is limited on main street but there is a back door access for more parking as well as at the end of main sreet and is only 2 small blocks away.
Now the downside. Our waitress was nice but had the personality of a rock. She didn't smile during the entire time we were there and wasn't observant of her table. We ran dry on a drinks having to wait for refills and had to wait for her to notice we were ready to pay the bill. She kept to the bar area and faced away from the dinning area making it difficult to get her attention. There were two waitresses and the establishment had only a few patrons in it so it wasn't because they were busy.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

OMG serves great burgers. The atmosphere is very casual. The menu is heavily oriented to burgers, but they do offer salads and other sandwiches. The burgers are very large and come with a variety of toppings. In addition to soft drinks, they also offer beer, wine and liquor.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I had the bleu cheese and bacon slider a couple times this summer and my meal was great. Unfortunately, my last trip to OMG was very disappointing. There was no bleu cheese on the slider at all and there was one thin, wimpy piece of bacon on top of the burger. I told the server the bleu cheese was left off my burger and asked her to bring me some and she brought me a little cup of bleu cheese dressing that had no bleu cheese chunks in it - only liquid. She said that's all they put on the slider but I have photographic evidence that the slider previously came with chunks of bleu cheese.

My husband did not enjoy his meal either and when we asked if there was a new cook, we were told no, it was the same cook as always. If that's true, I'm guessing management has cut back on quality to increase profits.

This was my new favorite restaurant but I won't be going back now. The server was nice but was completely unconcerned with our disappointment in our dinner. We were charged full price and sent on our way.

So unfortunate.

Kimberly B, Owner at OMG! Burgers & Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

OMG! I'm so sorry this happened to you two. I'm just reading this for the first time today.
We have not changed anything with our baby blue slider. Blue cheese dressing comes on both buns and we add blue cheese crumbles. Its one of our most popular items.
I'm not sure when you came in to eat. We did hire new employees, servers and cooks for the week of Round-Up.
Several things could have happened as to why you did not get what you wanted. I will review our procedures with the cooks and servers to ensure these incidents do not happen.
The server should have definitely let one of us know, we would have certainly made things right!
Most of our servers have little to no experience, while they do a very good job with great attitudes, they do need constant training.
Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to serve you.
Rodney Burt

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Fantastic tasting Burgers at OMG! Burgers & Brew. Right on Main street in Pendleton. Home town feel and great tasting menu items. Clean restaurant with great service.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Downtown Pendelton, OR is this gem of a pub-style restaurant. Name a burger combination, they have it!
When possible we like to try new gourmet burgers. This place was special. You have to try the peanut butter and jelly!
My husband ordered the bacon burger and couldn't even finish it...very filling.
The fries were cut in flat thin strips. Delicious. Never saw that before.
Don't get to Oregon often but would stop there for sure! Great atmosphere, service, lots of brew choices as well.

Been to OMG! Burgers & Brew? Share your experiences!