“OMG was fantastic!! ”

OMG! Burgers & Brew
Ranked #21 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Pendleton's newest hot spot for gourmet burgers, sliders & dogs with vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options, featuring specialty milkshakes, cocktails and local brews!
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on out way to Nashville. I had the Magic Mushroom Burger. Had a twist with the creamy Alfredo sauce that was delicious!! The black early viegarette for the salad was one of the best dressings I've ever had!!

Husband had the bacon Burger which was an OMG Burger with bacon and cheese. Very flavorful!!

Our boys had the kids Burger, which was a slider. But the 12 year old said it should be called the kids OMG Burger. Hahaha!!

Desert... The mango key lime cheesecake was phenomenal!! As was their homemade donuts in a brown bag with cinnamon and sugar and a side of bacon frosting to dip them in.

Service was quick, friendly, and helpful. Bathrooms were very clean. We would eat here again for sure

Reviewed 2 July 2018

My daughter and I found this wonderful restaurant-bar while on a road trip. Stopped in Pendleton and were so glad we did. Delicious BBQ chicken burger with sweet potato fries, vegetable burger with great fries. Friendly and efficient staff.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was happy to see them open on a Sunday evening and especially happy to have outdoor seating. Husband had the cobb salad, I had the bleu cheese/bacon sliders. We were both very happy with our food. His salad looked fantastic and was large; my sliders were absolutely delicious and the meat (hamburger and bacon) was flavorful and cooked perfectly. We ordered the fries on the side and we both loved them, as well - thin and crispy with good fry sauce.

The service was friendly and good. Why, do you ask, did I only give them four stars if everything was good? One reason and it's one of my pet peeves: the server brought our tab before I had even finished eating my entree. She cleared the table (except for my mostly full plate) and brought the bill, leaving me to finish my meal alone. As one who is usually the last to finish, this annoys me to no end. Hence, the four stars.

Still, I will definitely go back to eat again but the server just might get a fork in the back of her hand. Gently, of course.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Been in 4 time to try different things. Noisy when busy and that makes it hard to v talk to servers. Not hearing aid friendly. Menu seems to think jalapinos are needed with everything ordered a chicken salad. Dry with pepper flavor and pecans chopped to dust
With time and attention to staff training could be a good place. Kudos on local produce from farmers market

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Great place with amazing food. Staff is super friendly too. Decent size portions with great presentations. Great combinations on food and a full bar! Place is always packed when I’ve tried to come in the past

Been to OMG! Burgers & Brew? Share your experiences!