See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2018

From check-in to leaving this hotel was terrible. I wouldn't let livestock stay there let alone humans. Rooms filthy, bed was wore out, check-in was all screwed up, not one of the staff attempted to solve my issue

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We were tired and come to this pleasant clean hotel. The whole second floor smelled like freshly popped popcorn....YUM! So fresh and clean. The best on our whole trip[. YAY FOR SUPER 8!!! We would very much enjoy sleeping here again!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and had a quiet night
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2018

It was a clean place, we had a little difficulty with the cable feed....due to weather! a good place for the money!! We got local guidance for meals that was good, and the surrounding neighborhood was good.

Room Tip: nothing to offer
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This place makes you feel like a criminal. I stayed here for a night on a cross country road trip because the price was low. You certainly get what you pay for and I found myself wishing I had paid more for the better hotels across the street. Pool was broken and the air conditioner barely worked. Very noisy if you stay near the lobby and pool area. Cable TV didn't work properly. Generally clean but they put me in a handicap room against my wishes so it may just not be used often enough to get dirty. It seemed ok enough for one night, but I found myself bombarded by little passive aggressive notes everyone suggesting that the hotel management expected me to steal things like room keys and towels. Next time I drive thorough the area, I will pay a little bit more to stay in a hotel that is more comfortable and seems to care about their guests rather than automatically accuse them of crimes the moment they check in.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

My son and I stayed here while he was playing basketball. We wanted a cheap place to rest our heads. The room was ok, hotel staff ok, and pool was packed. The walls are thin and you may want to look under the bed because while we were there it is obvious the housekeeping staff doesn't. I always look under bed making sure we don't forget socks. I found a shoe and a used pair of underwear. I showed hotel front desk and got the "wow" ummm oops sorry.

I knew it was cheap so we just dealt with it and left.

Room Tip: Make sure you look over room before you bring in your stuff. Right off freeway
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family