Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$281
PricelineUS$281
Hotels.comUS$281
FindHotelUS$281
eDreamsUS$281
Agoda.comUS$281
All reviews oregon coast jeff pci dog motel pillows deck dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

This is our 2nd visit & once again was a great stay. Rooms are newly remodeled & very clean! The staff is so friendly & kind! It’s pet friendly & close to shops and about 5 mins driving & 10 mins walking to the beach! We cannot wait to come back again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Geoff Williams, Owner at Pacific City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to having you back a 3rd time and a 4th, 5th and so on and so on. Travel safe !

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

The management/owner was so kind and knowledgeable. He took time with each customer to explain everything available down to which foods were the best at which restaurant. Everything. The room was larger than any room we’ve been to besides embassy suites. Beautifully renovated with a nice picnic area outside the room.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BJEllison
Geoff Williams, Owner at Pacific City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Thanks for sharing BJ, we hope to see you on the next trip!

Reviewed 25 March 2021

Such a great place! I'll definitely be back. I initially booked two nights but enjoyed myself so much I booked a third. I stayed in room 27. Way roomier than I expected. Extremely comfortable beds, plenty of pillows. Wifi also worked perfectly, I was able to stream Netflix without issue. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. The room overlooks the garden area, which is beautiful. I enjoyed watching birds and ducks. No tub, just a shower, but that's not a problem for me. No air conditioning, but again not a problem for me, especially considering the area doesn't really get unbearably hot. Heat worked perfectly. There are several good restaurants, bakeries, and bars are in easy walking distance (I tried the Beach Wok and Los Caporales, both excellent), as well as a grocery store/liquor store and a cannabis dispensary, surf shop, and art galleries. Beach is about a 30 minute walk or 5 minute drive. Pacific City is the cutest little town and I look forward to visiting and staying at the Pacific City Inn again. Next time I'll book a pet-friendly room so my dog can see the beach for the first time.

Date of stay: March 2021
Geoff Williams, Owner at Pacific City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Thank you for the awesome feedback. We look forward to having you and your pet stay with us.

Reviewed 8 October 2020

When we had the fire in Otis Oregon, we were evacuated. We we ended up in Pacific City, and after finding out we were evacuees Jeff and Jenifer took us right in. Not only us, but several evacuees. They fed us breakfast and dinner every day. Did the personal laundry that people had. The rooms were clean, nice, well maintained. The staff was very nice. I felt very safe and welcome there. I offered to help work, several times, but they would not have that! Jeff and Jenifer are the most caring giving people I have ever met. It was only by a disaster that we ran into them, but I am so thankful that we did, because we will visit again and again. Thank you Jeff and Jenifer!!! You are great people, and we love your hotel!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2020

We were so happy and blessed that we could help so many that were displaced by the fires. We look forward to having you come back and visit.

Reviewed 29 September 2020

We stayed here for a night and it was so nice, the staff in the evening and the morning were very kind . The location is great just minutes from the beach . Comfy bed and quiet room. Seems like the just newly renovated and they did a really good job . Wish we could have stayed longer !

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. Hope to have you back again soon.