All reviews continental breakfast bagels old school quiet at night cream cheese down to earth dog park free wifi small fridge and microwave pet area hot chocolate comfortable bed flat screen tv after a long day would definitely stay here again front desk staff off the highway
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A very quint, old fashioned mom & pop, 23 room inn with a Barber Shop in what would have room 24. The setting is 1953, with ashtrays pretty much outside every room.
Everything was good & we slept well. A small, local,family run business that deserves your money.
Tell em Marvin & Betty sent you.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
OntarioInn, Owner at Ontario Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We chose this place because of the good TripAdvisor reviews. I can't believe we stayed at the same place as those who gave this place excellent reviews. The room reeked of cigarette smoke, there were cigarette butts all over the place even though all of the rooms had signs on them saying it is against the law to smoke within 10 feet of the doors. Nobody enforces that at this motel. The room was small and way outdated. The linens and towels were thread bare. And the "great" continental breakfast was toast, coffee, and bagels. This place isn't with 1/2 of what we paid. We should have slept in our car.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
OntarioInn, Owner at Ontario Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is a very clean highway motel with working flat screen television, microwave and minfridge. Excellent value and friendly reception. It's a little noisy because it is right on the highway, but that is to be expected. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
OntarioInn, Owner at Ontario Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I was traveling with my dog and stayed at the Ontario Inn for one night on our way to Portland. I was leery of the place when I drove in as it is in the older part of town. But as soon as I opened the door to my room, all of my doubts disappeared. The room was updated with a new microwave, fridge and tv. The furniture was older but in great shape, not shabby or rundown. It reminded me of the furniture we had when I was a kid growing up in Portland. I can't even tell you how freaking clean the room and bathroom were. It was simply unbelievable. I could walk around barefoot with no worries. I don't think I've ever been in a cleaner room. Adrian Monk, the fictional sleuth with OCD, would have loved it. The towels were of fairly good quality and the shower was modern and SPOTLESS and the bathroom itself was large. My dog loved the doggie area which consisted of an actual backyard. It looked as nice and as inviting as my dad's backyard with its thick, green grass, sunflowers, trees, bushes and furniture. It was lovely. The owners/managers couldn't have been nicer or more welcoming. What a gem of a motel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly owner. Rooms clean.breakfast adequate although it's just set out in reception. Shower not great. The seats outside the rooms were great for our group who moved them to have drinks and nibbles on the lawn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends