“Very good Mexican Food”

El Erradero
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with family on our way to Idaho. We didn’t look it up and just happened upon it as we got into town.

It was a great surprise. The restaurant is very clean with very nice touches. The food was also great.

I ordered the Arroz Con Pollo and it was one of the better ones i’ve ever had. Others ordered everything from enchiladas and burritos and everyone was pleased with their order.

Great pit stop if your in the area.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This is one of me and my husband's favorite restaurants. The owner's are awesome people and the food fabulous! I've never had a bad meal here and we have ate here 100's of times over the years.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Waitress must have been focused on something besides accuracy and customer service. She did not ask for a drink order and got the food order wrong.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Good and and great service. The food was good but what really stood out was our waiters service. He went completely above and beyond any and all of our requested. That was very impressive and rare in this day and age. I highly recommend this place! This atmosphere was friendly and quiet overall. They will also handle your vegan or vegetarian requests gladly!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service. Excellent food. Dining area is clean and the dining chairs are uniquely decorated- authentic and super dope.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to El Erradero? Share your experiences!