“Great place to eat & great service.”
Review of El Erradero

El Erradero
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Good and and great service. The food was good but what really stood out was our waiters service. He went completely above and beyond any and all of our requested. That was very impressive and rare in this day and age. I highly recommend this place! This atmosphere was friendly and quiet overall. They will also handle your vegan or vegetarian requests gladly!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service. Excellent food. Dining area is clean and the dining chairs are uniquely decorated- authentic and super dope.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Went for lunch on 03/24/2017 early at 11:10am. We were served fresh chips with both salsa and bean dip and ice water. My wife ordered the express burrito and I had the Colorado burrito with rice and beans on the side and both were excellent! We made the mistake of ordering 2 fried ice creams, with whipped cream,strawberry and chocolate sauce and they were LARGE and should have split one.The service was slow but we were in no hurry and we both recommend this restaurant as a great place to eat in Ontario!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant consistently delivers delicious food and fast service. Although I don't recommend the chili relleno.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

My dining partner and I both had the carne asada street tacos. While they were very good, the rice and beans were somewhat bland. The margaritas were excellent. Our server was friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to El Erradero? Share your experiences!