“So-so ”

El Erradero
Ranked #10 of 62 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

My dining partner and I both had the carne asada street tacos. While they were very good, the rice and beans were somewhat bland. The margaritas were excellent. Our server was friendly.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This is a very relaxing restaurant. They don't rush you in and out. The food is served hot and with just the right amount of spice. The fajitas were very good. Nice selection of drinks.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Had a wonderful Sunday lunch here with family. The Tacos El Carbon was excellent. The margaritas were perfect. My sister had the Taquitos Rancheros. The portions were big and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Visiting family and stopped in for lunch. The mole enchiladas are sublime and my friends street tacos were great. Top that with great service and a sweet margarita, it's a must go to. Highly recommended! I will be back!

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We have been here a few times and we have never been dissapointed. My husband loves the skirt steak, shrimp and mushrooms (to die for) dish. Their drinks are decent but no big deal.