Sleep Inn(Ontario)
Clarion Inn(Ontario)
US$140
US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Quality Inn(Ontario)
US$84
US$92
Economy Inn(Ontario)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoff the highwaycountry kitchenwould stay here againpetdog
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We stayed in 10/17, the first night I payed with cash & I had to leave a $20 deposit. Front office notified me that I would get my deposit back. We stayed another night & this time I payed with a CC. The next morning we checked out & I forgot to ask about my deposit. So I called the manager & it seemed like the couple (managers) were making excuses for each other where they didn't want to give me my deposit back. So I decided to stop in before I left Ontario, Oregon. So the manager refused to give me my deposit back because her excuse was that I was rude. What a good excuse! If I would of left the room destroyed they would of charged my cc more then what they quoted me but they didn't. It's not about the $20 but the person being honest, they are running a business. I had never had this happen to me. What it looks like is that this managers are very hungry for $ & hope it gets them a lot with $20!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Merci G
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Ontario OR, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Merci, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have stayed at this motel in the past and it was average at best. They have now upgraded the rooms with the new euro-styling. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a good location, far more reasonably priced than the others, pet-friendly and now clean looking and comfortable. The noise is minimal. It works great as long as you expect the Motel 6 type of place. Much better than previous stays, plus the man at the counter is very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We had no problem with the front desk at all! Even gave us a code so the wifi was FREE! Second time with a Motel 6 on this trip!

Typical room. Clean with no issues. Free coffee in our big travels mugs in the AM!

If we had one complaint, it was about the lack of "guests" who clearly do not clean up their dogs poop! It was everywhere, in piles! Yes, the management could pick it up but it is NOT their job!

You own the dog - pick up their poop! And it is irresponsible owners like this which make establishments not allow pets or have high surcharges on them. Just saying!

Would stay here again in a heart beat!

Room Tip: Back side is along the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Room was nice. Found some ky warming liquid between the mattresses. Guy at front desk (seemed like the manager) didn’t seem too concerned about it though. Told him about that and the burn stain on the top blanket ( that wasn’t from us). His reply-“k. I’ll tell housekeeping” Didn’t really even look at me besides grabbing the key.Younger guy at check in was really nice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This summer I stayed at ontario motel 6, the room was clean and worth the money. The owner was awful at the time...made me feel like a convict, very weird situation. I was once again I need of a quick place to stay so I though I'd give it a try again since the price was right for a simple place to lay my head (this was this October, just days ago) anyway, it was the same gentleman..he was nicer, BUT it absolutely felt like it was insincere. YOU could just tell that if you said the wrong thing, he was going to be on you like flies on you know what. since I knew how he treats people...i was short and to the point ,which made checking in easier. although, when he asked how many people I told him 3 kids and myself, but my oldest son may not come. That didn't sit well with him. he grumbles and said then how many? 2 or 3 kids? very short with me...i just hurried and said well I guess will put it in stone with 3. (not that it matters because kids are free) I had told him 3 in the beginning even if my oldest didn't show up So WE wouldn't have any issues in case he did. I TRIED SO HARD TO JUST GET TO THE POINT AND GET OUT OF THERE. He was nice when he handed me my key, I said thanks...then I asked if I could have an extra , he snapped back with a fairly loud "NO!" I said okay...then with his face looking down at papers on the desk he said I can not give you and extra key because you are the only adult registered to the room. I just left it with that...although when he was sooo terrible this summer, he DID give me an extra key lol..The room was clean and decent. I sure wish they would find better help instead of a warden. If the rating was based on the room I stayed in, I would have given a rating of a 3.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Ontario OR, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Teri,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.