All reviews hi express pancake maker cinnamon rolls dvd player business center turkey sausage nice hotel large bathroom stopping place en route road trip well taken care visit family pool and hot tub no refrigerator or microwave hot items road noise
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Another great Holiday Inn. I was kind of hesitant because I thought the rooms might be a little outdated. Sometimes it seems hit or miss with some HGI because some hotels are older and some are newer, more modern and renovated. This hotel was pretty good. The front desk guy that night was friendly and helpful and gave us a walk-in rate plus bottle waters. We were only in the room a few hours before getting back on the road for our cross country trip, and it served the purpose. We picked at breakfast a little I found a couple things to eat, but I wish they’d offer more whole wheat and healthier options besides just plain waffles/pancakes and cinnamon rolls. They had turkey sausage here so that was nice not to see pork sausage and bacon everywhere. Check out was easy peasy. No issues with check out or extended holds on the card. Overall, good stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Only place I stay in Ontario. Usually there a couple times a year. this past weekend I left my wallet in the room after check out. I received a phone call as soon as the housekeepers found it. Top notch service.

Room Tip: 4th floor suites are huge
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We overnighted here and had a good stay. Nice hotel, fairly new I think. Its only drawback is that is right beside the freeway and an adjacent freeway exit.

We had a King suite which was a large room with a sofabed, wet bar, table and chairs. Lots of room. Well laid out and clean.

Very nice breakfast area, large and well spaced out. A nice outside courtyard area if you were there in a different time of year.

We didn't experience too much noise from the freeway but we run our A/C fan at night as white noise. This was our first time here so didn't know what to expect. If noise bothers you ask for a room away from the freeway.

No dining options within walking range. We got a pizza delivered from Romio's.

A very decent rate for November, we would stay here again. Off I-84 at Exit 376A.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel on our trip back to BC. We stayed before and was happy with it. This time we were not impressed. Carpet filthy, stained furniture, sheets dirty toilet didn’t work had to fix the chain inside the tank every time we used it. We will not ever stay here again. When we checked out nobody was at the front desk.

Stayed: October 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hello taylorta2010,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and for the overall cleanliness of our property. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I’d like to contact you privately so we have sent you a private message.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We have stayed at this Holiday Inn before, and every time we stay there the experience gets better and better. Our rooms have been spacious, clean and quiet, and the beds have been super comfortable too. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful - but best of all is the breakfast. They serve a wide variety of both hot and cold items, and everything is fresh and delicious. We highly recommend this property to anyone who is looking for a great place to stay in eastern Oregon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel that faces away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple