Sleep Inn(Ontario)
US$93
US$92
US$86
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Quality Inn(Ontario)
Economy Inn(Ontario)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$83
All reviewshi expresspancake makercinnamon rollsdvd playernice bathroombusiness centerturkey sausagenice hotelstopping placeen routewell taken carepool and hot tubmany optionsno refrigerator or microwavehot itemsroad tripbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We overnighted here and had a good stay. Nice hotel, fairly new I think. Its only drawback is that is right beside the freeway and an adjacent freeway exit.

We had a King suite which was a large room with a sofabed, wet bar, table and chairs. Lots of room. Well laid out and clean.

Very nice breakfast area, large and well spaced out. A nice outside courtyard area if you were there in a different time of year.

We didn't experience too much noise from the freeway but we run our A/C fan at night as white noise. This was our first time here so didn't know what to expect. If noise bothers you ask for a room away from the freeway.

No dining options within walking range. We got a pizza delivered from Romio's.

A very decent rate for November, we would stay here again. Off I-84 at Exit 376A.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel on our trip back to BC. We stayed before and was happy with it. This time we were not impressed. Carpet filthy, stained furniture, sheets dirty toilet didn’t work had to fix the chain inside the tank every time we used it. We will not ever stay here again. When we checked out nobody was at the front desk.

Stayed: October 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hello taylorta2010,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and for the overall cleanliness of our property. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I’d like to contact you privately so we have sent you a private message.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We have stayed at this Holiday Inn before, and every time we stay there the experience gets better and better. Our rooms have been spacious, clean and quiet, and the beds have been super comfortable too. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful - but best of all is the breakfast. They serve a wide variety of both hot and cold items, and everything is fresh and delicious. We highly recommend this property to anyone who is looking for a great place to stay in eastern Oregon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel that faces away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The staff is very helpful and friendly. We held a family reunion near this hotel. We had a lot of children. The staff printed off word search and activities for the kids! The pool is small but it was great to keep an eye on the little ones while they swam. The kids really got a kick out of the pancake maker. Very clean. Really above excellent staff.

Room Tip: Room 419 is a very large room with great window. Really spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The first thing we noticed about this motel is that it is not on motel row. That it is across the freeway from where almost all of the motels, restaurants and shopping are located. But if you are heading south, this one is on the west side of the freeway and is back off the main road, near the bus station. We only found it because we were using Google maps.
On a Sunday night with the Military discount (my husband is a veteran), our bill was less than $100 before taxes. Check-in was swift and smooth with cookies in the lobby. We were in a 2 queen, 4th floor away from the freeway. Small room with no refrigerator or microwave. Plenty of plug-ins for our electronics, 2 on the night stand and 2 at the desk.
The internet was fast and uninterrupted. The TV worked great and they had a DVD player (didn't use it though).
The bathroom was large. Shower worked great. The lighting was a bit dim as there were sconces, one on each side of the mirror (I prefer overhead lighting).
This was our first night out on a 2 week trip, so I'm not sure if the beds were too hard and I just couldn't get comfortable or if it was just me, since I usually do not sleep well on my first night away from home. A nice touch at the Holiday Inn's are the monogramed pillows telling you which are "firm" or "soft".
We had the AC running all night, I like it on the cool side. It didn't have a constant fan and kept turning on and off. When it turned off you could hear trains and the room would heat up uncomfortably until it would turn on again, which didn't help with my sleep.
We didn't have the provided breakfast so I can not comment on it's quality. Nor did we use the pool or hot tub.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple