“Amazing!”

Lee's Gourmet Garden
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Oakridge
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect Chinese food!! This place is great. You can just tell when someone knows how to cook and uses good ingredients. I highly recommend this place. We had dumplings. A green bean dish. And a chicken and vegetable dish. Splendid!!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and everything on the menu is GREAT. The owners are some of the best people you will ever meet. Everything is always fresh and home made. The only problem is you will be disappointed with every other Chinese restaurant you visit after eating here.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I have traveled to China and can cook my own Chinese food, so I am always reluctant to eat at a Chinese restaurant. We stopped here on our way to Crater Lake and we're both VERY impressed with the food! I have never had such good beef with broccoli in America. If you're passing through town, definitely stop here for a meal!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We were cared for personally by the couple. It was like being invited into their home and served authentic Chinese/Taiwanese food. Wish they were closer to our home because we would be regulars at this restaurant. We were only two nights in town but went back both nights. The price is good and portions adequate to feed everyone. It is not greasy food. Lee offered to send the food UPS to us if we missed it so much. I think we will have to go back to see crater lake to get the food.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

The owner and his wife are a couple of characters and nice people. The food isn't exactly Chinese, more like a mix of Taiwanese and Chinese. Different, but good. Our soups we're excellent, and the 2 different lunch specials we chose we're very good. Not your average reddish barbecued pork and seeds. We'll definitely stop here again on our way to the coast.