“Very good we are pleased”
Review of Lucky Star

Lucky Star
Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed 13 September 2017

HAae been many times since June when we moved here and always good. great wait staff food is excellent. Not much to pick at here and I always try if anything only once did we have some dry BBQ pork but with all the food hardly worth mentioning but the rating reflects otherwise would be excellent rating

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My wife and I have eaten here several times. For Coos Bay, it offers a clean comfortable setting, fine service, and generous portions.. Asian food is varied for people's taste. They hit a solid middle ground, well prepared and easy to like. It is not Vancouver's China town, but many would not like that.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and l often eat here and split the Daily Special. We add another Egg Flower Soup. I highly reccomend the food served here. There are 5+ Oriental places in Coos County to eat, but this place is in the top 3! Plenty of food for the money, and quality above quantity. Excellent and very attentive wait staff too.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner one night and had the #11, beef. Broccoli, chicken mar far, BBQ pork, pork fried rice. The chicken mar far doesn't have a sauce and the sesame sauce cost an extra $2. The portions were large and I left extremely full. The food was good although the $2 extra dollars for sauce seemed a bit steep.

I'll go back to try again...

1  Thank imaginelove
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We often have lunch here due to the lunch specials, and usually get two meals out of it.. Many times I order the house specials as takeout after work and have enough for 2 meals for 2 of us.