“Fabulous Food, Family Friendly”
Review of Chan's Wok

Chan's Wok
Ranked #15 of 57 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Ordered Egg Flower Soup, Mongolian Beef, Beef Lo Mein, and Orange Chicken. Portions were generous and food was delicious. Service and staff were wonderful! We had our 9 month old grandson with us and they brought him a plate of steamed vegetables, so we could enjoy our spices. The staff checked on us throughout dinner and were attentive to our needs. Very welcoming, friendly environment. Look forward to going back again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Was our first visit to Chan's Wok, and the food was very good. It's a smaller restaurant along 101 in North Bend near Virginia. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Excellent selection of items, some unique to this restaurant. Mild or knock-your-socks-off. Fresh vegies and a good selection of meats and seafood combined with rice or noodles. Friendly family atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Great food, super nice wait staff, and reasonable prices. A winning combination in my mind. I frequent this place for lunch and the lady who greets and serves me is wonderful. The food has almost always met my every expectation. Highly recommend...

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The owner and her husband are so nice and the husband (who is the cook) makes some of the best authentic Cantonese I have ever had, since my last visiting China, years ago.

Do not miss out on this secret gem!