“Late Lunch...First visit”

Tai's Dynasty
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 November 2016

The TA reviews are generally very good for Tai's Dynasty so we stopped for lunch on a rainy afternoon and were happy we did. The lunch menu is Asian Food with a full sandwich menu also available. I had the "Special House Chow Mein" and found it to be tasty and plentiful. This dish includes Shrimp, Chicken, Beef & Pork and plenty of each. Wife enjoyed "Sweet & Sour Chicken w- Fried Rice and Crab Puff . The S&S sauce is very tasty and not too sweet. All in all an enjoyable meal. We will return to try other menu items.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This place is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I gave it a four star because our service was bad. We were seated and then asked about our drink choices, but no one returned with them for at least 30 minutes. This is not the norm for this place. They are usually fast and efficient. They were not busy, so I figured they must of had new staff. After they did come to us our service was poor. Had to find someone for drinks etc. The food was hot and good. I'll try it again.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Tai's Dynasty is Chinese restaurant that has been around for a long time and deservedly so. Like most Chinese restaurants, they have some dishes that are outstanding, most are very good and a few are a bit of a bust. My personal favorites are their Ma Po, Mongolian Beef and their Hot & Sour Soup on the Chinese side of the menu. They also offer a great cheese burger & fries along with other coffee shop fare. Their breakfast are very, very good, hearty and generous. theyh have lots of room and can accommodate fairly large groups. The wait staff are mostly old-timers and they do a great job, friendly and efficient. The kitchen is quick and consistent. You really can't ask for more. Oh, and prices is excellent, an amazingly inexpensive place to eat.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Very nice restaurant with good food and reasonable prices with a diverse menu to please most pallets.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

After 12 days on the road, I finally gave in to my craving for chow mein in North Bend at Tai's Dynasty! My pineapple chicken chow mein came out with too much sauce but the chicken was very tender. Portion was huge for all 3 of our dishes. Ginger beef had big ginger slices so it was a hot surprise when I ate one thinking it was a vegetable. That was my favourite dish of the night.The Mandarin Deluxe was the least of my favourite. It was very bland when it was supposed to be spicy. The chili oil saved the flavour. The decor is great! Bright and clean. It's not authentic Chinese food that you would get in Chinese homes but the freshness of the food made it tasty. I would go back and give it another try with other dishes to see if it could be more authentic.