“Colorful, Artsy, Fun”

Cafe Mundo
Ranked #16 of 121 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My sister and I were on a road trip up the Oregon Coast. Pleased to find this little place!
Food was great! Servers were pleasant. Our cute little waitress even wanted to photo bomb my photos! Loved the veggie tacos and Marionberry crisp for dessert! Very tasty! Casual feel and artsy, just what I like in a restaurant!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We found a quiet corner on a busy holiday , tucked away upstairs . Eat in or out , a very relaxed place . Good lunch , Vegan , I believe , all fresh , great bread , good homemade salad dressing .

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I love this cafe which I have frequented for years. It draws you in from its corner stairway into an eclectic outdoor seating area and onward into the two-story building. Go upstairs where half of the rood is skylight! An old-fashioned dumb waiter hauls food up from the first floor, even if it is only a cup of tartar sauce.
The waitstaff is friendly and attentive without being overbearing and the food is delicious!
At our table we had the chicken bento bowl, tempeh bowl and curry suit with homemade bread. Great place to take yourselves for a beer or meal after a long day at the beach.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect from the restaurant but I ordered the Veggie Bento bowl and it was absolutely delicious served over a bowl of Jasmine rice. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Newport, Oregon

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This a hidden gem. Food is really good and fresh. Homemade soup, bread..yum! The fish tacos are the best. We always make a trip to Nye Beach for Cafe Mundo.