Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews western room themed rooms nostalgia room nautical room oregon coast private beach view of the ocean stayed two nights love this place our favorite place cleaning staff home away from home fire pit camelot peggy motel aviator
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Hawaii room. Completely Epic. Staff was amazing. Exceptional View. Rockhounding at its finest. We ordered in. Stayed 3 nights 4 days and wished we could've stayed longer! Watched a Pacific storm roll in about 4 am and waited for the sun to rise. We'll be back in June. Peggy was Great!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 7 May 2021

I have a tradition of running away on my birthday, and for two years now I've chosen Moolack Shores Inn for at least one night of that trip. The panoramic view of the Ocean is Amazing, the hotel is quiet and the rooms are comfortable. You have all the amenities you could need, a Keurig, fridge, mugs, wine glasses, fireplace and a view to die for. I rang in my Birthday by getting sushi delivered to my door, eating my welcome treat and watching the sunset on my private balcony.
What really put this trip over the top for me is that I mentioned in my booking I was excited for my B-day trip and I walked into a room peppered in balloons (so sorry you had to clean those!), fresh flowers, candy and a beautiful personalized card. What other hotel would take the time on their own to do that? Thank you for helping me start out my trip in an unforgettable way, and making it more than amazing!

Room tip: Amazing Views, Amazing Staff, Great location, Quiet, Romantic, Solo Traveler Friendly
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

The rooms are all unique... each with a view. I have never been more comfortable and at peace anywhere else I’ve ever stayed on the coast. Words can’t describe how wonderful a stay here is! Peggy manages the property and you won’t find anyone else who does her job as well, or makes you feel like you’re at home. Wow... we stayed in March, returned in April and are already booked for three nights in June. As much as many would like to keep it a secret, selfishly... this is a must stay and I can’t imagine anyone who would not enjoy their stay and continue to return. In fact there are many, many who do! Love this place so very much! Our latest stay was the “nautical room.” Kitchenette, private balcony and two adorable bunk beds with vintage windows from ships, along with a very comfortable Queen bed. The photos don’t do justice to the attention to detail in the decor, with lots of vintage nautical decor. We will return again and again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2021

My husband and I (plus our one year old) were parked at a beach elsewhere in town, when our car was broken into. We needed someplace warm to stay for a few hours while we waited for police to come, and we stumbled upon the Moolack Shores Inn. Even though we weren't paying guests, the owners were extremely kind and helpful - offering us snacks and water, helping us find something for our car window, and even giving my son a toy. If they treated us this well even though we weren't paying, I'm certain that they give their guests a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

We stayed for 2 days. In there guidelines it states “ We are continuing a strict cleaning and sanitizing process for all shared spaces and private rooms between guests” but that was not the case at all! Not worth the 500$ for 2 days. The headboard was broken, broken cabinet doors, dirty dishes, counter tops, dirty cabinets, dirty/broken blinds( picture to follow) just wasn’t worth it. It felt like they just washed the bedding in between guests. View was good but you can get the same view with any place you stay on the ocean.

Date of stay: March 2021