Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
Agoda.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
Expedia.comUS$107
HurbUS$107
All reviews nye beach room was clean big room top floor coffee maker great view oregon coast ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2021

Checked in and the sink wasn’t working, next room had a broken window, but it gets worse. The bathroom wasn’t finished and there was a hole in the ceiling. There was hair all over the beds, we considered leaving at that point, but did not. You can hear all the plumbing from neighbors and footsteps. The tv didn’t work, I had to fix, by popping the direct tv card in and out. The website doesn’t correctly display how bad this place is. The room was not clean and in fact my whole family had flea bites. I never leave reviews, but if this helps someone please don’t stay here.

The only thing nice about this place is location.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Barbara Keckler, Marketing at The Waves Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded today

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience. Did you discuss with our front desk? We certainly would have moved you. I fear that you may have been mistakenly placed in one of the rooms we were working on. We have been making updates throughout the facility.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

We had no warm or hot water to take a shower. Not acceptable. We could hear everything in the rooms around us. Hard bed which hurt our back. No thanks. room wasn't bad but could get better for less or equivalent

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your stay was not as pleasant as it could have been.

Reviewed 21 December 2020

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Called about deal over phone and they had no problem with honoring it. Very nice rooms, loved the wood flooring and decor. Will definitely be staying again in the near future.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2020

I have stayed in older hotels so I did not have a problem without having the best amenities. And although there were upgraded faucets and new paint it was still very bad! We had a king room with a great view. However the newer pergo floor was a nice replacement for carpet it was disgustingly filthy!! Husband took his shoes off and walked across the room and his socks were black by the time he returned to sit in the older very worn chair. Then from that point you could see under the dresser and there was cobwebs, an earring and dog food from previous occupants!! Wanted to get ice in the bucket but there were no plastic liners to use. Went to the office and were told they were out so he gave us a 15gallon trash bag to use instead. The only perk with that is we used it to fill out ice chest for our trip to go home. Then the elevator was another story. It looked like urgent been cleaned for months. There was tobacco spit on the inside walls and the buttons were something you didn't want to press to get to the third floor. So ended up taking the stairs until we had to load up the car to go home. Then when the housecleaning crew was so e they dumped their dirty cleaning bucket in the hall, which left dirt on the correct walls. It is a shame that this place was disgustingly dirty because the location is AWESOME.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Tandcplayn
Barbara Keckler, Owner at The Waves Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2020

So sorry that you didn't find the accommodations met your expectations. We take that very seriously and will review your feedback with our staff to make the necessary changes. Thank you for leaving a review.

Reviewed 3 November 2020

I have never been more horrified and uncomfortable in my life. I came in about 7 or 8 pm to check in. The man Joe was very snippy with me and kept correcting me on “ocean view”. He was training a very nice woman Rachel. During the check in process, joe was very aggressive with Rachel as she was trying to learn. At some point she did something incorrectly on the computer and he smacked her hand away from the mouse and YELLED “NO THATS NOT HOW YOU DO THAT! Are you stupid?” Right there in front of me. I was shaking with rage. I didn’t want to say anything to him right then to make Rachel’s night harder. She had looked at me and I looked at her. I could see the plea for help in her eyes. When I was checking out in the morning she thanked me for recognizing how awful joe was to her. Rachel is a great employee. Joe however is creepy, rude, and should not be working around people.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank scarletth554
Barbara Keckler, Owner at The Waves Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have been made aware of this issue and we are working with our staff to make sure that something like this doesn't happen in the future. Thank you for staying with us! We hope you'll let us host you again in the future.