“Better Than Expected”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Not to sound arrogant; but being from New York I did not expect good pizza on the Oregon coast. Cobblestone made a very good pie. Too be critical, the crust was a little too thick for a hand-spun pizza; although the overall pie was well prepared.

1  Thank roy g

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

There was a busy tone to order over he phone for 10 minutes, so we drove up to place a order. 25-30 minute wait for the pizza. Everyone enjoyed, the ingredients were all fresh & pizza was hot! Given the struggle the food was well worth the wait!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Decided to try this establishment mostly because, as far as i could tell among the Newport establishments they were the only pizza place around that made their own dough. For a pizza connoisseur, those flying saucers most of the chains use as a base for their pizza are a travesty. Upon entering I found a clean little restaurant with a variety of craft beers available. was greeted by a friendly order taker and I asked her directly if their food was good. the pizza maker, a young lady standing there emphatically said yes. I then said make me 2 of the best calzones you have ever made. She said, I will. About 15 minutes later I got both a vegetable and a meat calzone with a generous cup of obviously house made tomato sauce that was the best I have tasted in years. The calzones were also delicious full of fresh ingredients. All in all a great little restaurant. .

1  Thank George C
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered a pizza and spaghetti with Italian sausage. I expected the sausage would be a link but it was crumbles. It was still good . The pizza was s small and the spaghetti came with salad and garlic rolls all for $20.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Having girls weekend and after long day at beach decided to order delivery. The gentleman who took the order warned us it would be a long wait due to big orders before us. It ended up not taking that long at all.

When the driver arrived there were no garlic knots with the Caesar salad as we thought there was supposed to be, but the driver was very quick to say he would be right back with them. He returned in less than 10 minutes along with ranch dressing. Very friendly service.

The pizza was nice and hot, flavorful with crust that wasn't too doughy. The garlic knots were tasty, but a little too greasy for us.