Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$178
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Traveluro
Expedia.comUS$180
travelup.comUS$191
1,881 results
All reviews best westerns ocean view sky bridge oregon coast parking lot great view short walk to the beach small balcony sliding door easy access hot tub top floor coffee maker bw agate walmart lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

If you want to stay where a mystery poop odor comes from dirty underwear hidden in your bathroom and receive extra charges days after you check out that take another 4-5 days to be resolved, this is the place for you.

1  Thank jeffersonmurphy
Hotel Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2021

We would like to deeply apologize for this unpleasant experience, as what you have described is certainly not typical of a stay with us. We regret the housekeeping lapse you encountered in your guest room, as well as any errors that were on your initial bill, as it's clear we fell short of our usual high standards for service. We will be addressing your feedback with our team immediately, since you have been helpful in highlighting areas for retraining. We hope you will offer us another chance to restore your trust, as we're confident we can show you a future stay that is seamless from start to finish.

Reviewed 29 July 2021

I stayed at the Best Western Agate Beach for a conference and then turned it into a fun trip by staying an extra night. The rooms are beautiful and the staff is very friendly. I had a fabulous experience and will absolutely stay here again the next time I stay in Newport.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

It's always wonderful to hear that a guest is having so much fun at the Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn that they decide to stay longer! Thank you for sharing your wonderful remarks about our relaxing accommodations and pleasant service. It was a pleasure to host you and we are already looking forward to your next visit to the Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn!

Reviewed 20 July 2021

The view is amazing with the lighthouse and ocean! Staff is wonderful. If you can AFFORD it, stay here, but call first if you want to swim in the pool or go in the hot tub! The 4th floor we stayed in originally was leaking water from the bathroom fan! Look around if you get on that floor!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

How wonderful to receive your terrific praise for the Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn! We're so glad that you enjoyed our spectacular setting and wonderful team. We appreciate your five-star rating and helpful feedback and we hope your travels bring you back soon for another relaxing getaway!

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

What a disappointment.
My go to for the Oregon Coast is BW at Face Rock. Great place. Great value.
We tried the BW in Newport at Agate Beach. Their rate was higher than Face Rock. So I expected better.
The lobby was nice. The hallways were nice.
The rooms were ok.
I knew there wouldn't be breakfast included going in.
What I didn't expect was the housekeeping crew talking loudly to each other down the hall, letting the doors to the rooms slamming closed. All before 10 am. So much for professionalism and allowing some of their guests, me, from sleeping in. After all I was on vacation.
Then trying to follow the covid rules, one family at a time in the elevator... Not once but TWICE, housekeeping staff came into the elevator while I was in there with my family. Wow!
And to top it off, the room was not clean. There was hair and sand in the tub. The sliding door to the bathroom was dirty. Not to mention there was quite the gap between the door and the wall. Not much bathroom privacy.
I wouldn't stay there again. I didn't mind the higher normal price that didn't include breakfast.
What I did mind is the higher price when unprofessional staff and a dirty room.
Stay at your own risk. I'm sure there are better places to stay and once I find then, I will let you know.
P. S. I'm a die hard Best Western guy, so this was extra disappointing.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, and for your loyalty to the Best Western brand! We are disheartened to learn that your stay fell short of expectations. Our goal is to offer exceptional hospitality and we will be discussing your input to see how we can better serve our guests. We hope t have another chance to improve your impression of us.

Reviewed 13 July 2021

The hotel restaurant wait staff was grossly un-trained, apparently understaffed, and un-attentive. If you like SLOW to non-existent service and cold food, this is the place to go. The rooms themselves were fine but do not expect much with respect to room cleaning if staying more than one night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Your feedback is disheartening as it's always our goal to provide a memorable stay for each guest we welcome. From what you described, we missed the mark, and for that, we sincerely apologize. Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback. Our team will use your comments to be sure we're consistently providing the exceptional hospitality for which we're known and we hope to have another chance to offer you an improved visit in the future.