Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,862 results
All reviews best westerns ocean view sky bridge oregon coast parking lot great view short walk to the beach small balcony sliding door easy access hot tub top floor coffee maker bw agate walmart lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

Beautiful hotel & view & its in a great location but a nearby dog barked morning & night even after I reported it so we didn't get much sleep. We paid way too much to have to listen to a barking dog & not get to sleep in on vacation.

Management response:Responded 2 June 2021

Our goal is to offer our visitors a peaceful, pleasant experience and we regret that a concern with noise affected your visit. We'd love to connect with you directly to learn more. Our team will discuss your feedback to see how we can better serve our guests and we hope to have another chance to offer you an improved experience at the Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn!

Reviewed 28 May 2021

My husband and I loved our stay here. We had a beautiful view of Agate Beach. Beautifully furnished room and hotel. Very clean and great service.Will definitely stay there again on a return trip to Newport!

Management response:Responded 2 June 2021

We're so happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed a relaxing getaway with us! Thank you for your five-star rating. We appreciate your wonderful praise for our incredible location, beautiful accommodations, and helpful staff and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

A friend and I stayed here in order to watch the lunar eclipse from the beach. The staff were lovely and personable and never batted an eye when we went tramping through the lobby at 3:30 am on our way down to the beach — and were genuinely excited to listen to us rave about it when we came slogging back through at 4:30, this time tracking sand over the clean floor. This is not the first time I’ve stayed at this BW location, and will definitely not be the last.

Management response:Responded 2 June 2021

We were just as excited as you were to experience the eclipse and it's so wonderful to know that you chose to watch it here at the Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn! Watching out guests make memories is a great thrill for us. We appreciate your five-star rating and we are eagerly awaiting the next time we get to welcome you back through our doors!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Our room was perfect (with the exception of some hiccups with housekeeping). Great view of ocean AND sliding door allowed the sound of the surf to be our vacation soundtrack. Lindy & Andrea were awesome! Would definitely stay here again, but would check on room location to verify it isn't on the lobby floor. Smell of chlotine from the pool was overpowering. They resolved this for us, but in the future I woulkd check first.

Management response:Responded 27 May 2021

What a delight to receive your five-star rating and wonderful praise for the Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn! We're thrilled that our amazing accommodations and helpful staff exceeded your expectations. Thank you for allowing us to address the few concerns you had. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable, relaxing beach getaway!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

I stood in line for (20+) minutes to receive the pool key for my (45minute) pool reservation, and by the time it was my turn in line “Andrea” the receptionist told me, that I only had 15 minutes to spend with my family in the pool! I was so angry, being the fact that I chose this hotel and paid $300 for one night mainly for the pool. My child was very excited to have some pool time and that just defeated the whole purpose of choosing this hotel.

Management response:Responded 27 May 2021

We understand that our updated guidelines have meant a change in the way some services are offered and we regret if the process fell short of expectations. Your frustration is understandable and our team will be reviewing our protocol to see where improvements can be made. We hope you'll allow us another chance to improve your impression of us.