All reviews bedroom condo full kitchen half bath crab washer and dryer sea lions nice view of the marina commercial fishing boats minute stroll fresh tuna pullout bed nice condo great treat bay front local ocean seafood big screen tv coffee house
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a studio condo and it was very comfortable. There is no air conditioning so we opened windows and it gave us added ambience with the sound of the sea lions which was keeping me awake. Problem resolved by turning on a box fan. Good place to stay.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful clean, well stocked, condo. Pet friendly.
1bed, 2 ba, sofa bed couch. Beautiful scenery of marina and bay off our deck. Unit 111.
Walk to all shops and restaurants.
Great management.
Great crab cakes served on sautéed spinach with roasted tomatoes. Out of this world !!! The coffee house, 2 blocks away

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The location is near the marina. Our room had a balcony and facing the marina. It had one and half bath. There was no AC but once you opened the patio door with the screen and the bedroom windows, it cooled rather quickly. I found out now not all hotels in Oregon had AC. I’m from Texas so I was skeptical at first but it’s really ok so far. It has a full kitchen, dining table and sitting area. The bed was comfortable, check in was easy and staff was nice. We had no trouble for WiFi that evening but the next morning it’s nonexistent. I told the staff when I checked out. She seemed surprise and said that they spent a lot of money on WiFi and will have it checked. It’s really close to a seafood restaurant and The Coffee House. It’s within walking distance, about 7-9 minutes. We were glad that we walked because there were no parking spaces at dinner time and it’s only 6:15 pm. The two eateries had excellent food. If you liked to cook at the condo, there were crab and fresh tuna for sale at the pier.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We stayed just one night, but wished we had time to stay longer. The condo was set up nicely for a family with 2 separate bedrooms and a pull out sofa bed. Furniture was comfortable and place was clean. There was free wifi and games/ video stocked in the living room for entertainment. The balcony great to sit on and watch the harbor, boats and nature. It was a short walk to the local shops and eateries down the street. Although we didn't take our dogs for this trip, they do have dog friendly rooms available. I would definitely stay here again, but next time I would take my own pillow. My only complaint is the rock that was provided instead of a proper pillow leaving me with a sleepless night. Overall, the place was very nice and the value was good.

Room Tip: Take your own pillow
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018

When we arrived for a one night stay, we received a warm welcome. All of the staff we encountered were friendly and extremely helpful. We stayed in a studio room which was large with a sitting area and a mini kitchen. The view across the harbour from the room’s three windows was gorgeous and we could hear the birds and the sea lions. The room had a fireplace, but only opening windows for cooling which did mean I was woken early by noise from people getting boats ready directly opposite our room. That aside, we had a lovely stay and the hotel is in a great location on the harbour front.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple