New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Waste of time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

Spent 10 minutes inside and saw everything. Best part was looking at all the other shops nearby waiting for the place to open.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Tiffany I

Enterprise, Oregon
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not fantastic, not horrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2012

I have been here several times as we live in Oregon and visit the Coast regularly, If youve seen it once its enough. we went again last year because my Husband and I visited the Coast and he had never been We enjoyed it but it was a little pricy. There were some new things since I visited last (Johny Depp, The American Idol stage, Pirates of the carribean) The rest of the stuff I remembered from from when I visited as a child about 15 years ago! If I hadn't remembered them, you can't really tell they are old displays, but they don't change them much
I am glad I have seen it but its not something fantastic! The whole thing takes between 10-20 minutes depending on if you stop and look at each thing or just walk through and look quickly. Even if you stop and look at everything I don't think it would take more than 30 min!
Our favorite part of the whole thing was in the gift shop (which of course you can go to without going to the attractions) it was the Wax Hands booth. Its pretty cool, you can dip your hand/hands in wax and make a souviner we thought that was pretty fun :)

Visited October 2011
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

Truly an awesome place to visit. Fantastic wax figures. Great exhibits.

Visited December 2011
Vancouver, Washington
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Totally dumb and creepy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

Don't waste your money. We knew it would be kitch but it seemd dirty and creepy. The figures didn't look like anyone we even recognized and while we were told that the self-guided tour would take 45 minutes, we were out of there in 5. Dated, over priced, and I'm pretty sure it would scare your kids if you were looking for something to keep them entertained.

Visited November 2011
Newport, Oregon
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best of the Trio”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

I purchased the combo ticket from Drew at the Undersea Gardens and it allowed me to also vist Wax Works and Ripleys as well. Wax Works was by far my favorite, Its had exibits from Star Wars, Lord of The Rings as well as many other famous people like Johnny Depp, Michael Jackson, and Big Foot. It's a great place to vist but you must see all three attractions!

Visited August 2011