“Good selection on menu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the bacon eggs and hash browns that I ordered. My wife had the Swedish pancakes which were also good

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My girlfriend couldn't believe I had never been to a Pig'n'Pancake before. Food was excellent, service fast.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This Pig N Pancake is open for breakfast and lunch only. It was quite busy today. However, we still had attentive service. In fact, the waiter brought us another ice tea before ours was empty. Our meal did take awhile but we understood.
Both of us had the chicken fried steak breakfast. The steak was lightly breaded which was good. The gravy was very flavorful and was served under the steak. The generous portion of hash browns were cooked perfectly. My easy over eggs were exactly the waybI like them but my husband found his a little runny.
Good food and good service too!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast this morning here. I had the potato pancakes. These were really good. Crispy on outside, totally cooked on the inside. Great flavor.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

As our motel did not offer a breakfast we chose to eat here. Both my husband and I had the junior breakfast consisting of three pancakes, one egg and either bacon or sausages. The sausages were fatty and inedible, but the rest was good. The server was welcoming and pleasant, the restaurant very clean and bright.