Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$78
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021

They were going to take a cash payment for my room without telling me the already charged my card, and we got locked out of our room the second day because they said we only paid for one night when we paid for 2. Even though all of our stuff was still on the room, and the overall customer service wasn’t very good at all.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

My wife and I traveled to the Oregon Coast and spent the weekend. We stayed the night at The Rodeway Inn and were very satisfied with the room, the manager's helpfulness and the price. We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank norbg2013
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

8 months pregnant but the Asian manager didn't wanna help us.
Y all need to hired more trained or more professional personal for the office. We drove 4 hours there and he didn't wanna help us. He didn't even wanna looked at us.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jolindar417
Reviewed 15 February 2020

A wonderful surprise! I always stay at Choice partner motels but usually at Comfort Suites. This motel matches the higher prices motels I have stayed at 50 times this year throughout the USA. It was quiet, attractive, comfortable AND the owner answered many business related questions. He is so knowledgeable about the area—what a super plus!!! So grateful.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2019

Could not beat the value - $50 a night for a comfortable, clean, quiet, modern motel room. If you are looking for a basic, clean, modern, no-frills motel room with a friendly helpful staff, at a very reasonable rate - then this is the place for you. Good Internet service, plenty of parking, plenty of TV channels, clean and comfortable room, washer and dryer on site, fridge and microwave in the room. Everything I needed. I would gladly stay here again.

Room tip: Take a first floor room - most have been modernized.
Date of stay: November 2019