Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$78
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

My wife and I traveled to the Oregon Coast and spent the weekend. We stayed the night at The Rodeway Inn and were very satisfied with the room, the manager's helpfulness and the price. We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank norbg2013
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

8 months pregnant but the Asian manager didn't wanna help us.
Y all need to hired more trained or more professional personal for the office. We drove 4 hours there and he didn't wanna help us. He didn't even wanna looked at us.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jolindar417
Reviewed 15 February 2020

A wonderful surprise! I always stay at Choice partner motels but usually at Comfort Suites. This motel matches the higher prices motels I have stayed at 50 times this year throughout the USA. It was quiet, attractive, comfortable AND the owner answered many business related questions. He is so knowledgeable about the area—what a super plus!!! So grateful.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2019

Could not beat the value - $50 a night for a comfortable, clean, quiet, modern motel room. If you are looking for a basic, clean, modern, no-frills motel room with a friendly helpful staff, at a very reasonable rate - then this is the place for you. Good Internet service, plenty of parking, plenty of TV channels, clean and comfortable room, washer and dryer on site, fridge and microwave in the room. Everything I needed. I would gladly stay here again.

Room tip: Take a first floor room - most have been modernized.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 25 October 2019

Good coffee, comfortable bed, nice towels, well thought out room with many extras. But the smell and dirty carpet ruined it for me. Someone late at night tried to open my door and I had to yell that they were in the wrong room.

Room tip: bring air spray and ear plugs and slippers
Date of stay: October 2019