Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$200
Hotels.comUS$200
FindHotelUS$200
PricelineUS$200
CheapTicketsUS$200
TripadvisorUS$200
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020

I left to get breakfast and when I got back my key didn't work, the house keeper that was cleaning the next room would not open the door for me, she told me to go to the office, I had my hands full of food and a dog on a leach! so I went to the office and no one was there! I tried to call loudly for some one to help at the front desk but no one came. I went back to the room and asked the house keeper to please open the door, she was very rude and after a few words exchanged she finally opened the door.

Date of stay: August 2020
Online Review Team Experience, Other at Motel 6 Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Hi Bobbie,
We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 10 August 2020

At 2am a motel desk clerk called me (woke me up after I'd been asleep for a couple of hours) and asked if I was the one making all the noise because they had a guest complaint about noise. I guess the manager doesn't train clerks about the basics of investigating complaints and this clerk wasn't too bright. It took me hours to get back to sleep. I asked for a discount in the morning. No luck. I will never stay there again.

Room tip: Stay at a different motel.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank 253jeng
Lilith V, Other at Motel 6 Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Hi Jen,
On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest as this is not our standard. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 20 June 2020

I booked a certain type of room and was told it wasn’t available at check in. The smoke detector is right next to bathroom so it goes off when you take a shower. There’s been a kid running back and forth upstairs since early this morning. The staff apparently unable to do anything. The manager is refusing to offer a refund.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lilith V, Other at Motel 6 Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2020

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.
Nancy Y.
#Team6

Reviewed 12 May 2020

This place is totally unacceptable from front desk to changing locks before check out time. When I asked why, I was told to "@#!$ off" and to get the @#$% out of his hotel. He later denied this as I started to video his response. He is a lier, refusing to give his name. I will be reporting this place and him to the local police. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!

Room tip: forget this place and drive away
Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank roadway7
Lilith V, Other at Motel 6 Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2020

Hi Traveler
On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest. This is not our standard, and we take reports of poor customer service very seriously. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

Avoid this hotel unless you have extremely low expectations and are looking purely for a place to sleep. The room is devoid of ANY decor. There were no pictures at all, three walls and the ceiling are plain white, the one remaining wall is of course the one behind the bed that you don’t see when you are in the bed. The lights all give off a harsh bright light, except for the one that flickered. At least that could be turned off. This is Motel 6, so don’t expect any gym, pool or hot tub. No breakfast included, which is probably a good thing considering the total lack of attention to the room.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 329chuckm

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.